Dell Streak no network since downgrade. HELP

Guest K4M1K4ZI

Guest K4M1K4ZI

Hi

I downgraded my locked on O2 Dell Streak back to 1.6 from Steve's Rom. For some reason Steve's rom it kept randomly rebooting. Problem is when I get back into the phone i am getting a network locked error, stating that i have entered in the pin incorrectly 10 times and the phone is locked. Problem is I havent entered in pin once and wasnt prompted to either. Any suggestions on how I can get my phone up and running as I think I might need to flash old baseband but dont know where I can find it.

Any ideas?

Hi

I downgraded my locked on O2 Dell Streak back to 1.6 from Steve's Rom. For some reason Steve's rom it kept randomly rebooting. Problem is when I get back into the phone i am getting a network locked error, stating that i have entered in the pin incorrectly 10 times and the phone is locked. Problem is I havent entered in pin once and wasnt prompted to either. Any suggestions on how I can get my phone up and running as I think I might need to flash old baseband but dont know where I can find it.

Any ideas?

i thought baseband would be downgraded anyway if you downgrade the rom

do you use a rabelsim for unlock?(I do) had the same problem solved it by putting the sim into another phone back into the streak with rebelsim and it should connect to network

Guest K4M1K4ZI
i thought baseband would be downgraded anyway if you downgrade the rom

do you use a rabelsim for unlock?(I do) had the same problem solved it by putting the sim into another phone back into the streak with rebelsim and it should connect to network

No I am on O2 and the phone is locked to O2.