[Theme] GingerBlade R1.3 21/12/2010

Guest Bazza76

Guest Arvydas

How come that boot animation doesn't work for me on MCR r4? I get a plain black screen before lockscreen shows up after installing r1.3. I put back the original /system/bin/bootanimation, but still can't get the original modaco boot screen.

How is bootscreen supposed to work in this theme? I thought Paul's MCR uses a sequence of images from framework-res.apk, not /system/media/bootanimation.zip

Edited by Arvydas

Guest FlippyBoy

I tried this again, now on Finnish Fillyjonk RLS3 as others reported it working on that ROM. However, i still get this weird error that i must enter PIN to unlock the SIM. Still shows up even after inactivating the PIN code.

Any ideas of what might be wrong?

Guest paraselene
paraselene,

Could i have a bit more info on the problem please.

Arvydas,

Will look into this when i get home later.

Thanks

B

When you slide "Lock" or "Sound Off", the style of wording "Lock" of "Sound off" is not transparent.

Guest Stryke69

Hmm, I used the older ClockworkMod 2.0.9.? and I'm on Pauls Froyo r3 and now I'm stuck on the green Android. Do you maybe have an older version that's compatible to this?

Guest Bazza76
Hmm, I used the older ClockworkMod 2.0.9.? and I'm on Pauls Froyo r3 and now I'm stuck on the green Android. Do you maybe have an older version that's compatible to this?

This should work as i have put update script in and both r3 & r4 use base orange rom B05.

Guest oh!dougal
Running Finnish Fillyjonk RLS4, and it seems to be OK except the clock isn't showing on the right of the notifications bar.

Or on FFr3 actually ...

(flashed in with old Clockwork - if that matters)

Edited by oh!dougal

Guest Stuart_f

Tried to install on a fresh Modaco R4 rom and got stuck on green android. Does it matter what options you pick in the kitchen?

Edit: Fixed, redownloaded the file and it worked.

May be worth putting the hashes in the first post.

CRC32: 19D62186

MD5: 5EB68E33781699D09016C1356D053ACD

SHA-1: B027259E8D4FF44659EAE3CCD09366F3410E819C

Edited by Stuart_f

Guest abbas_sheikh

Just installed on HedgeHog RLS2, works perfectly including nexus animation booting screen, took a while during 1st boot though. Flashed with 2.5.0.9.

Guest oh!dougal
Just installed on HedgeHog RLS2, works perfectly including .... Flashed with 2.5.0.9.

Is the clock in the notification bar OK? On Fillyjonk 3 & 4 it seems to be black numbers on a black background ...

Is this a definite behaviour difference between kallt_kaffe's roms?

Guest Movisman
Is the clock in the notification bar OK? On Fillyjonk 3 & 4 it seems to be black numbers on a black background ...

Is this a definite behaviour difference between kallt_kaffe's roms?

Hi, for me on RLS3 of FillyJonk I had no problems like the above, I'm using the battery mod and flashed with the older 2.5.0.9 clockwork version.

Cheers

Guest oh!dougal
Hi, for me on RLS3 of FillyJonk I had no problems like the above, I'm using the battery mod and flashed with the older 2.5.0.9 clockwork version.

Thanks for that.

Not certain what I did first time round, but re-downloading 1.3 and the CBM and then reflashing them, did give me the clock.

Put it down to my goof somewhere.

But I'm not totally sure I like the look of it. And it seemed that it wanted to keep my processor at max speed ... (the wonders of FF3) so, I'm not building it into my lifestyle just yet.