Orange San Francisco *SALE* - Only £84.15 + £10 TopUp + Free XMAS Gift Box

Guest sorrowuk

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The white one only £84 + £10 top up.

But is it still OLED screen?! If so I'm thinking to get one more for my parents ;)

I just ordered one for my lady... with a bit of chance this will be an OLED one (I or she will not mind to get an LCD either)... gift packaging is defo a plus not to mention the price!

Guest akh1989
Hello ,

Before we can process your order we need to double check some details with you. Please contact us so we can sort everything out.

You can email our web sales support team at [email protected] Please enter the word GEN into the subject line of your email followed by your order number which is shown below. A member of the team will then review your order and contact you to confirm or request any additional details.

;) any idea what went wrong :P

Guest The Mot
:P any idea what went wrong :P

I've got the same emails for both the OSFs I've ordered over the last two days (sadly one of them before the 15% sale ;) ). In my case I'm guessing it's because I've ordered them with an Australian credit card and am getting them shipped to Borderlinx. I've sent the emails off to Orange as requested but am yet to hear anything back at all.

Guest Winston69

Bloody typical, I should let people know that I've just bought something, because a few days later it's always sodding reduced! LoL bloody typical ;)

Yep same, what a shitter!

Could always return it under the DSR and reorder if it has been less than seven days since you received it and you don't mind the hassle to save a few £.

Have already emailed them about cancelling the order as it was placed yesterday afternoon... if no luck there then I might well take that route, I don't mind the hassle and am as tight as they come ;) :P :P

Edited by Rusty!

Guest shadowninty
I've got the same emails for both the OSFs I've ordered over the last two days (sadly one of them before the 15% sale ;) ). In my case I'm guessing it's because I've ordered them with an Australian credit card and am getting them shipped to Borderlinx. I've sent the emails off to Orange as requested but am yet to hear anything back at all.

Any luck with it?

What did you say?

Guest The_IMF

Sweet - have ordered myself a white one through quidco. Got the email from Orange and have sent them an email. Lets see what they say.

Do those £2 unlock codes still work?

What are people going to use these bargain basement phones for?

My missus dropped her (sh)I(te)Phone on O2 the other day (no insurance and 8 months to go for upgrade) and she misses facebook/email on the go... she'll be in for a shock when she notices how crap the facebook app is on Android but it's better than the Nokia Classic she's having to use.

I'll probably use the sim from my T-mobile 3G dongle in this after she gets her upgrade and use it as a wifi hotspot / google navigation etc. Think it's 3GB a month which is enough and I only pay £7.50 a month on some special rate.

Guest oliphillips

If you have already have an Orange PAYG sim card then you could potentially get even more discount off this.. I got mine when it was still £100 + £10, with the gift set , for £78.99. So over £30 off for already being on orange payg (had never topped up sim)

Sweet - have ordered myself a white one through quidco. Got the email from Orange and have sent them an email. Lets see what they say.

Do those £2 unlock codes still work?

What are people going to use these bargain basement phones for?

My missus dropped her (sh)I(te)Phone on O2 the other day (no insurance and 8 months to go for upgrade) and she misses facebook/email on the go... she'll be in for a shock when she notices how crap the facebook app is on Android but it's better than the Nokia Classic she's having to use.

I'll probably use the sim from my T-mobile 3G dongle in this after she gets her upgrade and use it as a wifi hotspot / google navigation etc. Think it's 3GB a month which is enough and I only pay £7.50 a month on some special rate.

You can get Unlock code for free, look in pinned topics.

Also have you considered giffgaff - £10/month for unlimited internet (truly unlimited) + 250mins/unlmtd txts

Edited by oliphillips

Guest cool400

WOW - is there anyone who can buy two phones for me and ship them to Germany? The price is really unbelievable!!!

You can contact me under manwaldwebde.jpg

BTW, is this the model with TFT-screen and 512MB RAM?

Best regards

cool400 ;)

Guest The_IMF
You can get Unlock code for free, look in pinned topics.

Also have you considered giffgaff - £10/month for unlimited internet (truly unlimited) + 250mins/unlmtd txts

Cheers! When I get home for work; I'll take a better look at the topics.

Haven't considered changing my t-mobi 3G sim as it's only £7.50 a month, gives me 300 minutes on BT hotspots and unlimited on t-mobi hotspots around the world! Haven't ever got close to the 3GB limit either...

Guest insurgente

f*ck the screen, i may just jump in and get one anyway... I'm sure there's no chance of getting an OLED screen anymore anyway ;)

never used quidco before so hope that works!

Guest The Mot

Well just got off the phone with Orange and they've cancelled both my orders. Obviously not happy with an overseas registered credit card despite the website processing it. Oh well back to the drawing board on how to get a phone to Australia.