BlueInput on Acer Liquid

Guest mauricepeterse

Guest mauricepeterse

Hi,

does anybody have the mini bluetooth keybord working under froyo on the acer liquid?

I have the software installed, it pairs, but when i try to use the keyboard it doesn't work. (keyboard remains the "old" one)

and when i go back to the blueinput software, the keyboard is no longer active. (active connections)

I've also activated the blueinput in the language and keyboard settings.

I'm using LCR-F_1.1.2

thx in advance

M.

Guest staracer
Hi,

does anybody have the mini bluetooth keybord working under froyo on the acer liquid?

I have the software installed, it pairs, but when i try to use the keyboard it doesn't work. (keyboard remains the "old" one)

and when i go back to the blueinput software, the keyboard is no longer active. (active connections)

I've also activated the blueinput in the language and keyboard settings.

I'm using LCR-F_1.1.2

thx in advance

M.

Sorry for my english., i didn't have any problems with blueinput and lcr-f rom but now i have cm roggin 1.2 and i dont need blueinput anymore, liquid pair and active with keyboard(hid) automatically and you dont need select the keyboard in input, i can use htc_ime and bluetooth keyboard at the same time.

Guest mauricepeterse
Sorry for my english., i didn't have any problems with blueinput and lcr-f rom but now i have cm roggin 1.2 and i dont need blueinput anymore, liquid pair and active with keyboard(hid) automatically and you dont need select the keyboard in input, i can use htc_ime and bluetooth keyboard at the same time.

hi,

can you give me the link where you got that rom?

i can look into that.

M.

Guest mauricepeterse

it's working, thx for the tip!!!

just have the wifi issue, that it switches off directly after being active....

lets hope somebody knows that issue ;)