How to downgrade from 1.4.6

Guest aminsa

Hi,

My Dell currently installed with 1.4.6. Somehow I got problem with it such as I've to pull out the battery many time to boot because it stuck on the slider. I just can not slide to open it. I've already miss a few call because of this. I also experience the dell just freeze a few second than it become ok again. So to sum up this ROM 1.4.6 is not for me because I need more relaible phone. Is there any body here could suggest what I need to do to make it more relaible. The most important thing is, I need more relaible version. I'm not familiar with this phone ( just got it 2 weeks ago). Please I need help.. Just point me to the wright direction. OR even better if any body here could suggest the remedy for the problem.

My ROM 2.2 GAUSB1A130900-US Kernel 2.6.32.9-DJ_Steve-BFS-BFQ-OC-Vol Froyo V1.4.6 by DJ_Steve

Edited by aminsa

Guest Johnny82
Hi,

My Dell currently installed with 1.4.6. Somehow I got problem with it such as I've to pull out the battery many time to boot because it stuck on the slider. I just can not slide to open it. I've already miss a few call because of this. I also experience the dell just freeze a few second than it become ok again. So to sum up this ROM 1.4.6 is not for me because I need more relaible phone. Is there any body here could suggest what I need to do to make it more relaible. The most important thing is, I need more relaible version. I'm not familiar with this phone ( just got it 2 weeks ago). Please I need help.. Just point me to the wright direction. OR even better if any body here could suggest the remedy for the problem.

My ROM 2.2 GAUSB1A130900-US Kernel 2.6.32.9-DJ_Steve-BFS-BFQ-OC-Vol Froyo V1.4.6 by DJ_Steve

There are guides on this forum, but anyway, have you tried a factory reset? I've read numerous times that people with odd problems had them corrected after a factory reset. Just a thought.

Guest Fone_Fanatic

Do you remember the last couple apps you installed before you had these problems?

I, and a bunch of other people, are on 1.4.6 and have no issues.

Anyways if you do really want to go back to dell 2.2 from 1.4.6 the easiest way i've found on doing it is download the dell 2.2 that Dj_Steve repacked as a .zip (somewhere on this forum) put that on your sd card and install it via clockwork recovery mod (same way you installed 1.4.6)