Adobe Flash Player and StreakDroid 1.4.6

Guest mwizen

For some reason I have not been able to download Flash Player from the Market. I click the install button, the download bar appears, but then suddenly disappears and nothing is installed.

I have checked via BBC iplayer through the Browser and it keeps asking for Flash Player to be installed. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

You are right, I tried to update other applications and the same happened. I already re-booted and it did not help. Anything different I should be doing?

Thanks and great work, love the new version.

Guest odyseus
have you cleared market data from settings/apps?

i have flash apk if u need it (& is its small enough to upload here)

You could always try Eris Market Fix from the market ,this fixed my missing apps issues I was having??

It seems that it is not specific to Flash Player - Market stopped working... I cleared all data, and every download I attempt it brings me a message it has been "unsuccessful".

It still shows the applications for which updates are available, but does not seem to allow me to update. Anything I can do to fix this? Thanks,

OK, found the solution.

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ADOBE FLASH PLAYER, OR STREAKDROID 1.4.6!

It looks like is a common issue with Markets - and I discovered that by going to the Android Markets Help website.

I tried many things - and may be the solution was a combination of all, but at the end what seems to have worked was (based on VicViper2k5, thanks!):

1. go to settings

2. select "applications"

3. then select "manage applications"

4. Select "All" among the top tabs

5. scroll down to:

a) "Download Manager" then select "clear data"

;) " Market" then select "clear cache" and "clear data"

c) Reboot