wifi

Guest nzvthsv

Guest nzvthsv

I have flashed with the DXID1 rom and works great but wifi wont connect at home,says connecting and then available?

Have set it up properly i think stil uses gprs to logon to internet,how do i fix this and also how do i stop gprs connecting instead of wifi?Huh?

thanks

Guest leap_ahead
I have flashed with the DXID1 rom and works great but wifi wont connect at home,says connecting and then available?

Have set it up properly i think stil uses gprs to logon to internet,how do i fix this and also how do i stop gprs connecting instead of wifi?Huh?

thanks

Download NoData

and then go to settings -Connections Broswer Connection and select automaticaly ...

Guest nzvthsv
Download NoData

and then go to settings -Connections Broswer Connection and select automaticaly ...

Hmmm ok installed nodata and disabled my gprs connections and set browser connection to auto went to connect to opera and it said cannot connect check your network settings??on the wifi it says connecting and then available but not connected??i have entered wep key and set to open etc but still no luck??

Guest leap_ahead
Hmmm ok installed nodata and disabled my gprs connections and set browser connection to auto went to connect to opera and it said cannot connect check your network settings??on the wifi it says connecting and then available but not connected??i have entered wep key and set to open etc but still no luck??

1. Go to Settings > Connections > Operator Settings

2. Switch to a different operator from your current operator and press OK.

3. Wait a few seconds for the wait cursor to disappear, and switch back to your original operator again.

Guest nzvthsv
1. Go to Settings > Connections > Operator Settings

2. Switch to a different operator from your current operator and press OK.

3. Wait a few seconds for the wait cursor to disappear, and switch back to your original operator again.

Hey yeh tried that operator settings is blank,think its cos i used one of those codes on the phonepad to change the area to new zealand as the phone was originally an australian omnia an the only operator setting i had was vodafone au

Guest leap_ahead
Hey yeh tried that operator settings is blank,think its cos i used one of those codes on the phonepad to change the area to new zealand as the phone was originally an australian omnia an the only operator setting i had was vodafone au

maybe try put other Sim Operator ..from friend to try it ..

• 1 month later...

thanks

Hello~ my DXIA5 has came across the similar trouble as yours, how did you handle with it ?please~ :P

thanks

• 2 weeks later...