Maemo or Meego..

Guest sukh singh

Guest sukh singh

Is there any chance maemo or meego will be be put together for the dell streak and be fully functional..

Loved my n900 except for the rubbish screen size and resistive screen

Guest untrueparadox

gonna be a long while before you get a fully functioning build. you can try out the prelim builds on xda. smoores has them pretty much booting up and running the interface, but last time i checked, nothing else important works. if you really want maemo or meego, id suggest you buy one of those $5000 intel developer phones ;)

Guest brokenpixel
gonna be a long while before you get a fully functioning build. you can try out the prelim builds on xda. smoores has them pretty much booting up and running the interface, but last time i checked, nothing else important works. if you really want maemo or meego, id suggest you buy one of those $5000 intel developer phones ;)

What phone is that, do you have any links?

Guest undrwater
Is there any chance maemo or meego will be be put together for the dell streak and be fully functional..

Loved my n900 except for the rubbish screen size and resistive screen

Obtaining source for the 3d chip is the problem. That probably won't happen. Dell has made some noncommittal noises in the past about meego on the streak or other devices.