photos not being geotagged

Guest hopeless

Guest hopeless

I am using DJsteve 1.1.1 i have recently noticed that my photos / images are not geotagged using the standard camera application , is there some setting i should be enabling somewhere or is it just broken?

I am using DJsteve 1.1.1 i have recently noticed that my photos / images are not geotagged using the standard camera application , is there some setting i should be enabling somewhere or is it just broken?

has it always worked upto now? are you sure you werent using a third party app to do it (i forget after so long what links up to what with background apps :)) how come youre using 1.1.1? are you using a rebelsim and cant upgrade the baseband? (if so steve is looking at trying to fix or do something about that) have you looked in the camera settings?

sorry for all the questions, i wanted to make sure i got my facts straight before guessing a solution...you wouldnt wanna take your phone to bits when you couldve just installed an app :-)

Guest hopeless
has it always worked upto now? are you sure you werent using a third party app to do it (i forget after so long what links up to what with background apps :)) how come youre using 1.1.1? are you using a rebelsim and cant upgrade the baseband? (if so steve is looking at trying to fix or do something about that) have you looked in the camera settings?

sorry for all the questions, i wanted to make sure i got my facts straight before guessing a solution...you wouldnt wanna take your phone to bits when you couldve just installed an app :-)

i originally had an htc hero and it seem to have worked there -- then i got a streak off ebay with rebelsim 1.2 (and yes i am excited to try the new version this weekend) and noticed that iI was not getting any geotag stuff with any cameras app i have tried to far - when i say it hasn't worked i mean i go to gallery and click on more and under location i get no location recorded or something like that - so i am not really sure whats going wrong and where to start looking to fix this issue...

any ideas?