Streak Accessories website recommendations

Guest dancemb

Guest dancemb

As I have just ordered my UK streak, I now need to know what websites people use to buy there accessories for it? Im specifically interested in an additional Plug & Charge cable, and a desktop charger for the additional battery I bought with the hpne, so I have then always got power all the time if the battery in the phone decides to go on me.

Guest adzman808

for me - ebay

i bought a spare cable/charger for 24 (which is shocking but cheapest i could find at the time)

my car dock came from ebay & so did the charger (air vent one - i feel a sucker using one that sticks to the windscreen;))

Guest coronet
for me - ebay

i bought a spare cable/charger for 24 (which is shocking but cheapest i could find at the time)

my car dock came from ebay & so did the charger (air vent one - i feel a sucker using one that sticks to the windscreen;))

Which dock is it?

Guest dancemb

For the Desktop Charger, is there a proper one that you can use? Was going to buy the 1 off of ebay that people have posted negatively about, so I will not be going for that 1 now, dont want to wait almost 30 HOURS just to charge the additional battery.

Desktop Charger & Plug & Charge cable, any proper websites that sell them? Dont really trust Ebay at the moment with peoples current bad reports etc.

Guest adzman808
Which dock is it?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=170537447777

this one

£13.99 UK delivered

hasn't fallen off yet :)

arrived with 8 screen protectors as well

only (slight) downside is i have to to take the skin off to get it to fit into the moulded holder, but the upside to this is that its an exact fit, no ratching arms that simply "grip" the phone

NB i drive like a knob (i'm missing my motorbike in this weather) so i'd say the fit & device retention is excellent :)

Guest adzman808
For the Desktop Charger, is there a proper one that you can use? Was going to buy the 1 off of ebay that people have posted negatively about, so I will not be going for that 1 now, dont want to wait almost 30 HOURS just to charge the additional battery.

Desktop Charger & Plug & Charge cable, any proper websites that sell them? Dont really trust Ebay at the moment with peoples current bad reports etc.

i think jsut the home dock... the std pdmi cable is actually very bespoke :)

the charge time with the mains charger is very good, so it may be worth just going for the seond battery & charging them both via the handset