Gingerbread Theme BRICKED my Streak

Guest Shadowfactor

Guest Shadowfactor

So I downloaded the Gingerbread Theme Add-on from the link on the fourms here.

Copied to my Phone.

Rebooted, Installed via Clockwork, Rebooted my Phone...

Running Hyde's Froyo build 1.4.6

Phone Will not get past Dell Screen, It does display the Dell Logo Splash ( Purple Swirl thing) then goes back to the Regular Dell Logo...

Any ideas before I do a factory reset or Reflash the Rom ? I've tried Rebooting Via Clockwork and pulling the battery.

Guest korn420
So I downloaded the Gingerbread Theme Add-on from the link on the fourms here.

Copied to my Phone.

Rebooted, Installed via Clockwork, Rebooted my Phone...

Running Hyde's Froyo build 1.4.6

Phone Will not get past Dell Screen, It does display the Dell Logo Splash ( Purple Swirl thing) then goes back to the Regular Dell Logo...

Any ideas before I do a factory reset or Reflash the Rom ? I've tried Rebooting Via Clockwork and pulling the battery.

Have patience it will boot eventually. First time takes forever to reboot.

Guest moto_user

something similar happened to me,

im running steves v1.4.5, downloaded the "awesome" theme, followed all instructions, theme loaded, but after several minutes, i was getting force closes, i was getting dark screens on incoming calls, etc..

so flashed 1.4.5 over it and that cleared my issue. I was thinking its probably due to the fact that it only works ok on 1.4.6?.. who knows, but doesnt matter now..

something similar happened to me,

im running steves v1.4.5, downloaded the "awesome" theme, followed all instructions, theme loaded, but after several minutes, i was getting force closes, i was getting dark screens on incoming calls, etc..

so flashed 1.4.5 over it and that cleared my issue. I was thinking its probably due to the fact that it only works ok on 1.4.6?.. who knows, but doesnt matter now..

The themes i made have all used the framework-res from 1.4.6, i can make a version of the awesome theme to work with 1.4.5 if you like? pm me and i will cook one for you :-)