Dell Streak launcher Bar Icons

Guest Shadowfactor

Guest Shadowfactor

I'm running Hyde's 2.2 1.4.6 Build.

I believe I choose Dell Stage as the Launcher when I first installed the latest update.

My question is how do you reset the Home Launcher Choice ? ( i've looked under Manage Applications, googled the topic, etc)

And Also How do you Change the Icons that are in the Launcher Bar ( Dell stage Launcher- The Icons are Phone and Internet) I tried dragging a home Icon onto the Launcher bar to change the icon but when I do that the Trash Icon appears and the icon never changes.

Thanks guys!

Guest moto_user

I believe I choose Dell Stage as the Launcher when I first installed the latest update.

My question is how do you reset the Home Launcher Choice ? ( i've looked under Manage Applications, googled the topic, etc)

And Also How do you Change the Icons that are in the Launcher Bar ( Dell stage Launcher- The Icons are Phone and Internet) I tried dragging a home Icon onto the Launcher bar to change the icon but when I do that the Trash Icon appears and the icon never changes.

Thanks guys!

uninstall from a task manager app, or go to setting>applications>manage applications> select the "running" or "installed/downloaded" it the the first tab..then uninstall or chose stop running.., then click on the home button

and should be prompted with a home launcher option..

hope this helps..

Guest Shadowfactor
uninstall from a task manager app, or go to setting>applications>manage applications> select the "running" or "installed/downloaded" it the the first tab..then uninstall or chose stop running.., then click on the home button

and should be prompted with a home launcher option..

hope this helps..

I tried that. Under The Running Tab, The only thing that I see that could be a Home Launcher App is Dell Stage.

I clicked the Force Stop Button and it greyed the selection out. I hit the Home Buttom, Launched like always, didnt ask for me to set a Home App choice.

I found ADW.Launcher under manage Apps-Downloaded Tab- but Force Stop was already greyed out, the only choice was uninstall updates..

Under the Running Tab. The Following choices are : Keyboard, Android system, Beat. Widgets, Calender, Android.Applications, Android.userdictionary, Contacts storage, Dell Settings Storage, Dell Stage, Dell Sync, Dialer, Dialer Storage, Download manager, DRM protect,droidblock, email, gallery, gmail, google service framework, google voice, handcent, lookout, media storage, messaging, music, my uploADS, settings,settings storage, Social, where's my droid.

Any ideas ?

Thanks guys!

To reset the default home launcher, go back to Manage Applications and select the launcher you currently have set as default. In there you'll find the option to Clear Default.

Changing the dock icons are either of the 2.

-Drag new icon to it (check)

-Long press the icon and select the appropriate pop up option.

I didn't really use the Dell Stage Launcher much but those are the 2 common ways of changing the icons.

Hope it helped