Syncing Dell Streak with DJ_Steve's Froyo 1.4.6

Guest CousinEddie

Guest CousinEddie

I've upgraded to DJ_Steve's Froyo 1.4.6 and want to sync contacts and email. Looking at previous posts, I see that the Dell solution with Nero does not work. I've installed it but it crashes before I can do anything with it. So does anyone know of a sync program that will work with DJ_Steve's Froyo 1.4.6 and Outlook 2010 without first syncing the info to the "cloud"? Is there a previous post that lists the apss that can accomplish this, paid or free? Thanks.

Guest mellytime
I've upgraded to DJ_Steve's Froyo 1.4.6 and want to sync contacts and email. Looking at previous posts, I see that the Dell solution with Nero does not work. I've installed it but it crashes before I can do anything with it. So does anyone know of a sync program that will work with DJ_Steve's Froyo 1.4.6 and Outlook 2010 without first syncing the info to the "cloud"? Is there a previous post that lists the apss that can accomplish this, paid or free? Thanks.

Yep it's called exchange. If you have a corporate email account with your job then you should be able to have your contacts sync up and pulled down whenever you resetup your exchange account. Your emails are stored on your corporate email server so you will never have to sync using office 2010 IF this is what you are trying to do then just setup your exchange account and away you go...

Guest mellytime

Yep it's called exchange. If you have a corporate email account with your job then you should be able to have your contacts sync up and pulled down whenever you resetup your exchange account. Your emails are stored on your corporate email server so you will never have to sync using office 2010 IF this is what you are trying to do then just setup your exchange account and away you go...

Guest 00roberto00

VCOrganizer