charging problem :(

Guest passion_streak

Guest passion_streak

hey guys .. this weird problem has developed with my b7610 pro, when i connect my phone to wall charger within 1-2 mins it would show 100% battery and when i remove the charger from the phone , it would come to the normal levels say 15% .Phone would charge normally while turned off or through usb . I am really annoyed with this problem . i have done a hard reset but it hadnt solved my problem :) . I m using daskalos GA rom V3 since last 2-3 months and I never had any problems with phone .. just recently it had cropped up ( since last week) ..

any suggestion guys ????? it sucks :)

Edited by passion_streak

Guest Princeagarwal
hey guys .. this weird problem has developed with my b7610 pro, when i connect my phone to wall charger within 1-2 mins it would show 100% battery and when i remove the charger from the phone , it would come to the normal levels say 15% .Phone would charge normally while turned off or through usb . I am really annoyed with this problem . i have done a hard reset but it hadnt solved my problem :) . I m using daskalos GA rom V3 since last 2-3 months and I never had any problems with phone .. just recently it had cropped up ( since last week) ..

any suggestion guys ????? it sucks :)

i think problem is with charger nt the phne

try some othr charger may b it will work

this usually happens when the charger's wires get short circuited

Guest passion_streak

NO i dont think charger is the cause of the problem .. coz sometimes my phone charges normally through wall charger but most of the times it displays the msg BATTERY FULL PLEASE REMOVE THE CHARGER .Any suggestions ?? i have done a SOC (state of charge) RESET .. then i have flashed a new rom , but the problem is still there . :) AND NO IT IS NOT CHARGIN WHILE TURNED OFF :)

Edited by passion_streak

Guest Princeagarwal
NO i dont think charger is the cause of the problem .. coz sometimes my phone charges normally through wall charger but most of the times it displays the msg BATTERY FULL PLEASE REMOVE THE CHARGER .Any suggestions ?? i have done a SOC (state of charge) RESET .. then i have flashed a new rom , but the problem is still there . :) AND NO IT IS NOT CHARGIN WHILE TURNED OFF :)

nw am sure problem is with charger

look the chargers wires hav lost their insulation and whenever they touch each other this problem happens

when smtymes they dnt touch each other then its no problem charging

am sure about it nw, try another charger

Guest Princeagarwal

nw am sure problem is with charger

look the chargers wires hav lost their insulation and whenever they touch each other this problem happens

when smtymes they dnt touch each other then its no problem charging

am sure about it nw, try another charger