[Q] Possible to set diff LCD Density for just Google Map?

Guest jii

I am loving my Dell Streak and I was wondering if it is possible to just set a different LCD Density setting for when I am running/using Google Map/Navigation? The current density setting on our Streak make the Google Navigation font/text too small for a 5" LCD. My wife's EVO running Google Nav with the default EVO Density of 240 makes it perfect for using it as a GPS Nav unit while driving.

I noticed that the our Dell Streak's Google Gallery app used a diff "density" settings compared to any other apps that run on our Streak. It looks like the Gallery app used a density of ~240.

I like the large screen and the default density of 160 for our Streak because we can see more information. But I think a tool/app/program like this will be extremely helpful for us Streak users for when we need some program to display larger font/text size. Sort of like a LCD Density app but run/set different density on demand based on what program/app we are running.

I have not program for sometime now but if someone point me to the right direction, I can look into it if no such program is available.

Thanks