alarm clock bug, no way to snooze it or dismiss it

Guest alphaola

Guest alphaola

theirs a bug with alarm clock. i cooked a rom removing htclockscreen. everything else work fine but when woke me up today, it won't stop ringing, i had to restart the phone to stop it the annoying sound, there was no option to dismiss or snooze, i went into setting, nothing was able to stop it. pls the alarm clock is really important, help needed.

Guest pietro1984

Yes, I have the same issue with "2.22.405.1 r1 - MoDaCo Custom ROM (Froyo 2.2.1) with Online Kitchen" when I removed the htc lock screen.

Also when I recieve a call the old htc lockscreen is sill used in stead of androids default lockscreen

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bluenazgul
theirs a bug with alarm clock. i cooked a rom removing htclockscreen. everything else work fine but when woke me up today, it won't stop ringing, i had to restart the phone to stop it the annoying sound, there was no option to dismiss or snooze, i went into setting, nothing was able to stop it. pls the alarm clock is really important, help needed.

the alarm issue is known, cuz the Sense Alarm only works with Sense Lockscreen

i had the same issues with the beta of fLockscreen (made by @eliotstocker and @anderwebs)

thats the point why i switched to CM6.1 since its out for Wildfire :)

the alarm issue is known, cuz the Sense Alarm only works with Sense Lockscreen

i had the same issues with the beta of fLockscreen (made by @eliotstocker and @anderwebs)

thats the point why i switched to CM6.1 since its out for Wildfire :)

Too bad Video recording is s*** and FM radio is missing in action.