Chompsms on Latest 318 2.2 Release

Guest s1xth

Just wanted to post and see if anyone uses Chompsms here on the site. I am coming from iPhone and used Bitesms constantly and its a big feature for me on the streak. Sadly, I cant seem to get Quick Compose to work or Lock screen reply to work either. I have it selected to use "camera" button to trigger quick compose and that doesn't do anything. Lock screen replay also doesn't seem to work, anyone have any fix for this? Thank you!

Just wanted to post and see if anyone uses Chompsms here on the site. I am coming from iPhone and used Bitesms constantly and its a big feature for me on the streak. Sadly, I cant seem to get Quick Compose to work or Lock screen reply to work either. I have it selected to use "camera" button to trigger quick compose and that doesn't do anything. Lock screen replay also doesn't seem to work, anyone have any fix for this? Thank you!

77 Views and no response....?? I contacted Chompsms support and I am still waiting to hear back on this issue.

77 Views and no response....?? I contacted Chompsms support and I am still waiting to hear back on this issue.

they've just updated to v5.4

changelog

Version 5.4 - Download

13 December 2010

Added option to allow the user to move the chompSMS application to the SD card.

Lots of bug fixes, including the black screen issue with Quick Reply. Thanks heaps for all the bug reports!

More performance tuning!

Remember to register in chompSMS, Settings, TextFreek for FREE texting to other chompSMS users (iPhone and BlackBerry coming soon).