Streak on sale at Best buy $99.00

Guest 900SS

Guest untrueparadox

compared to the $550 off contract price? i dont think its too bad. dell sells it for $300 with contract. its one of the better deals out there in terms of the streak.

Guest CharlieBareham

You Americans have to pay 300$ up front for the Streak as well as a contract?! I pay £45 a month including insurance for unlimited everything (almost) and the Streak was free. For the contract below, at £35, the Streak price was £55.

Guest adzman808

value is all in the eye of the beholder, no?

if you're on the phone permantly, using data for work, sycn'ing with ya exchange downloading the gal etc

then of course X pm for unlimited xyz is a fine deal with a "free*" phone

if (like me btw) you use your phone for very little telephony a occasional data it's crazy to pay big bucks every month for unused data & air time

that's why all carriers have different plans - the challange is to find the one for you

it's simple math...

monthly cost x contract duration + handset cost = ?

vs

handset cost x PAYG costs = ?

for me, the later, by several hundred pounds, but if i had the streak to my ear many hours a month, then i'd soon go contract

Guest offthahorse
Most Americans have paid more than $99 to get a Streak, so this is a screaming deal. How could anybody debate this fact? :)

im jumping on this deal ASAP.

white streak is included too btw

Guest Seacare
You Americans have to pay 300$ up front for the Streak as well as a contract?! I pay £45 a month including insurance for unlimited everything (almost) and the Streak was free. For the contract below, at £35, the Streak price was £55.

Looks like I need to move, that is a prettygood deal. What part of the UK are you in? Is there an Aggreko office there?

Jack

Guest User Error

i want a white one but on a plan through my work and not interested in signing up on my own.

anyone who buys a white one want to trade for a brand new black one? :)

Guest Roperband

Hey guys, I think this deal will get me to switch from my iPhone to the Streak. Will I have any issues upgrading the software being that'll be locked on AT&T? Anything I should know/purchase before I buy the phone to ease the Android upgrades? Would I be better off waiting for the official Dell/AT&T update (mid-January?)?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Roperband