V20D User Feedback?

Guest AssistiveTech

Guest AssistiveTech

I've seen posts indicating that a bugfix release of 2.1 is now available - can anyone confirm which bugs have actually been fixed? And if any new ones have been introduced?

Guest hecatae
I've seen posts indicating that a bugfix release of 2.1 is now available - can anyone confirm which bugs have actually been fixed? And if any new ones have been introduced?

which rom are you currently using?

Guest AssistiveTech
which rom are you currently using?

I am using the CPW rom V20b. I know there is now a V20d rom with a December build date (although I'm not sure whether there is a CPW version of it yet). I was wondering whether v20d is an improvement or not?

Guest ilovelg
I am using the CPW rom V20b. I know there is now a V20d rom with a December build date (although I'm not sure whether there is a CPW version of it yet). I was wondering whether v20d is an improvement or not?

As far as im using my phone with 20d i havent seen any differences between 20b or 20d.

Guest ilovelg
has anything happened with the video?

the 3gp format seems a lot quality than the mp4 from 1.6.

Have they reverted it back in 20D? (I'm in 20b)

As i said i have seen no difference, thats goes to the recording too. Use lgcamera from Market, so u will film with better quality if u need too.

Guest DingIsBack

Dec 15th.. I emailed about issues I have in 2.1 and within 2 minutes received this reply,

quote...

Dear Jonathon,

Thank you for your email regarding your LG handset.

Unfortunately at this moment in time the Android 2.1 update is unavailable. We have has some issues that we are currently working hard to fix so that the upgrade can be released as soon as possible. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this has caused you.

I hope this has been of some assistance to you.

Please do not hesitate in contacting us again should you require any further advice.

Best Regards,

LG Electronics UK Helpdesk

----------------------------------

Guest ilovelg
Dec 15th.. I emailed about issues I have in 2.1 and within 2 minutes received this reply,

quote...

Dear Jonathon,

Thank you for your email regarding your LG handset.

Unfortunately at this moment in time the Android 2.1 update is unavailable. We have has some issues that we are currently working hard to fix so that the upgrade can be released as soon as possible. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this has caused you.

I hope this has been of some assistance to you.

Please do not hesitate in contacting us again should you require any further advice.

Best Regards,

LG Electronics UK Helpdesk

----------------------------------

Nothing Surprising, LG Support team is like that all around the world. 2.1 is released like 3Months already and they dont even know that.

Guest xcroove

Yes V20D is out .. i flashed it ... there's nothing much more about it .... but regarding the mp4 i didn't check or even the 3gp .. but like an android user u can always find a Good Application to improve ur video or camera quality