google talk video

Guest paulsmith

Guest paulsmith

Hello all,

I want to use the webcam on my vega.

I'd love to use google talk , with the other party using the web based interface of google talk on a full laptop computer.

Does fring let you do this? I've got a feeling fring only works with another fring install (which is limited to mobile devices) for video. Can anyone clarify please?

AFAIK - skype does do video on android.

What about sipdroid or something like that involving google voice?

Or perhaps using google talk in voice mode then sending a URL which has a website that lets you video chat using flash? (Any example website compatible with vega please share)

Hello all,

I want to use the webcam on my vega.

I'd love to use google talk , with the other party using the web based interface of google talk on a full laptop computer.

Does fring let you do this? I've got a feeling fring only works with another fring install (which is limited to mobile devices) for video. Can anyone clarify please?

AFAIK - skype does do video on android.

What about sipdroid or something like that involving google voice?

Or perhaps using google talk in voice mode then sending a URL which has a website that lets you video chat using flash? (Any example website compatible with vega please share)

I got video chat working pc to vega using yahoo messenger (BTW if you wish to use webcam DO NOT apply the screenprotector without 1st punching/cutting a hole over the webcams location.)

Edited by ho66es