Possible to make a framework fix for FFC to work in Fring for Official 2.2?

Guest Terrigno

Guest Terrigno

I seen that this was in Steven Hydes latest rom. Is it possible to make that fix itself in a code to be fastbooted to Official 2.2. I have 318 installed and would LOVE for the damn FFC to work in Fring. Any advice or Help? Steve, are you around and is this possible to do?

Guest ClippinWings
possibly probably, would i like to sit around for 4 hours or more doing it, no.

LOL, no one can say you're not honest.

Edited by ClippinWings

Guest Terrigno
haha far too much, being on dells build for longer than 5 mins is enough to make me want to throw my streak at wall

LOL I can understand that. But Please, PLEASE Help us out bud. PLEASE!! We got a FFC that doesnt work like its supposed to with video call programs. Help us with that bud. Please I beg you! lol

Guest zrospeed
LOL I can understand that. But Please, PLEASE Help us out bud. PLEASE!! We got a FFC that doesnt work like its supposed to with video call programs. Help us with that bud. Please I beg you! lol

i think mr. hyde wants dell to take responsibility for there faults.

personally, i suggest you jump in on the steve bandwagon. i did the first time he released a build. and it rocks.

Guest Stephen Hyde
i think mr. hyde wants dell to take responsibility for there faults.

personally, i suggest you jump in on the steve bandwagon. i did the first time he released a build. and it rocks.

its not strictly dells fault, its androids as it doesn natively support dual cameras yet,

Guest zrospeed
its not strictly dells fault, its androids as it doesn natively support dual cameras yet,

lol thats true, but i think dell should have worked it out before realeasing it. they put the hardware there. other hardware company like htc managed to make their ffc work with applications like yahoo messenger etc. im a fan of video chatting myself. i hope the ffc will get the treatment it deserves from dell oooooooooooooor by you :)

Guest zrospeed
LOL what id ask for is far to much for most users for a fix. as i know how much of a chew on it is to fix

i say DELL GET YOUR AZZ BACK TO WORK. making this man do all the work. shame on you dell. tsk tsk. lol

Edited by zrospeed

Guest adzman808

guys this really is fring's fault, not Steve's & not Dell's

& Steve's "fixed it" already in the 1.1.1 release & of course the mighty 1.5

& sorry guys, but if you can get 4 hrs of Steve's time for a hundred bucks, you should rip his arm off (not litterally tho)

@Steve, $25 ph? that's crazy talk you need an agent, i'd be delighted to take the job @ 5% comission...

erm guys, the price just went up :)

Guest adzman808
pmsl $25/hr is high pay for me, im on £6/hr at my main job

:)

the art of the droid you have nailed, nay smashed ~ the art of the deal, not so much :(

perhaps leave the negociating to me :lol: :P :angry: :angry:

what Steve's trying to say is due his main job taking up a lot of time for a fixed income, he'll only be able to sell you his free time at a increased rate :)

factor in tax, overheads, utilities, complexity, loss of time, stress of using the dell build & i'm sure you'll agree that Steve restoring fring in your 318 build is veritable bargin at $300 all in.

6 of you club together, it's 50 bucks apiece, get 12 & then $25...

You know he's got the skills

you know you wont be disapointed

you could soon be enjoying fring with your loved ones & fav adult sites.

you know it makes sense

book early to aviod disapointment

[if Steve broke a mirror... 7 yrs bad luck? I'd get it down to 5 :angry:]

Guest Warpedflash
:)

the art of the droid you have nailed, nay smashed ~ the art of the deal, not so much :(

perhaps leave the negociating to me :lol: :P :angry: :angry:

what Steve's trying to say is due his main job taking up a lot of time for a fixed income, he'll only be able to sell you his free time at a increased rate :)

factor in tax, overheads, utilities, complexity, loss of time, stress of using the dell build & i'm sure you'll agree that Steve restoring fring in your 318 build is veritable bargin at $300 all in.

6 of you club together, it's 50 bucks apiece, get 12 & then $25...

You know he's got the skills

you know you wont be disapointed

you could soon be enjoying fring with your loved ones & fav adult sites.

you know it makes sense

book early to aviod disapointment

[if Steve broke a mirror... 7 yrs bad luck? I'd get it down to 5 :angry:]

You should work in a pawn shop lol.

Or a dodgey used car dealership XD

Guest Stephen Hyde

on a serious note, yes ill do a mod for 318 but 1. im not doing it for nothing as its gonan take far too much time to do it already, and 2. it'll be flashablable via clockwork only

Guest Terrigno

lol you guys are to much. Well, lets see. Do you think dell will eventually come around and make this happen? Or Google make this happen for froyo? I just dont understand. It worked fine with 1.6 and thats a way back in the day OS compared to the newly fresh old OS, Froyo lol. I think A lot of people want this. I mean a lot of people are just happier with sticking with an original ROM from Dell, and theres people that jump in risk and download the alternative user roms, IE Steves.

I think a lot of people would want in on this. And I want in on it so much, that I dont know the next think about developing but whatever I could help with, I would. I have nothing but time as Im collecting right now from good ol unemployment :) And I wouldnt mind learning new tricks of the trade. Talk to me Steve, lets make this work bud.