Poorly Streak

Guest prawnballs

Guest prawnballs

When my streak was off for repair last month, with no eta for return, I bought a 2nd hand one off ebay. Its been nothing but trouble. It came with 2.1 but with flashing lights. I managed to get 1.4.6 on to it, but it would reboot randomly, maybe after 5 mins, maybe after 30mins. Often it would then get stuck at dell logo. At the moment I'm having real issues getting past the dell logo. My theory is that the internal memory card is borked, but ive not had the time to strip it down.

Assuming I do strip it down and swap the internal memory card, is there anything I need to do to get it working (file structures and the like)?

Is there anything else I could try? I'm staring at the dell logo at the moment, but did get it into 1.4.6 about an hour ago very briefly.

Alternatively does anyone want a streak for spares/repairs? Im being nagged at by the wife to get it sold as we're in the middle of buying a house and need the cash!

Guest Stephen Hyde
When my streak was off for repair last month, with no eta for return, I bought a 2nd hand one off ebay. Its been nothing but trouble. It came with 2.1 but with flashing lights. I managed to get 1.4.6 on to it, but it would reboot randomly, maybe after 5 mins, maybe after 30mins. Often it would then get stuck at dell logo. At the moment I'm having real issues getting past the dell logo. My theory is that the internal memory card is borked, but ive not had the time to strip it down.

Assuming I do strip it down and swap the internal memory card, is there anything I need to do to get it working (file structures and the like)?

Is there anything else I could try? I'm staring at the dell logo at the moment, but did get it into 1.4.6 about an hour ago very briefly.

Alternatively does anyone want a streak for spares/repairs? Im being nagged at by the wife to get it sold as we're in the middle of buying a house and need the cash!

the streak will sort out the int sd itself if you replace and fac reset, but if you pick larger than a 2gb card you wont be able to download.

could try qdl tool to get to my build again see if it changes owt

Guest prawnballs
the streak will sort out the int sd itself if you replace and fac reset, but if you pick larger than a 2gb card you wont be able to download.

could try qdl tool to get to my build again see if it changes owt

Great thanks stephen, I think i'll order a replacement 2gb card. im tempted to try the qdl tool 2moz. Gone back to your ultra stable 1.4.6 on my healthy streak.. Love this build!