G-Sensor

Guest Wolferstan

Guest Wolferstan

The only problem I have at the moment (Dexter's mod v1.2) that really is getting on my nerves, is the g sensor in games.

When I use a spirit level app, it shows that the sensor is calibrated fine, but in games, the car, plane, or whatever, just heads to the right.

Is there anyone out there that can tell me why this might be? Is it down to the tegra 2 platform or something that can be fixed/calibrated sepatately?

I know that they're different machines, but the advent Vega seems to have a G-Sensor game mode option in settings that helps with some games. Any idea why we haven't even got one of those?

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
Is there anyone out there that can tell me why this might be? Is it down to the tegra 2 platform or something that can be fixed/calibrated sepatately?

its fixed now in my 1.3beta1 FolioMod and in FolioTntMod v0.4

• 11 months later...
Guest Vernice42

Hi

I found a cool Pedometer App that I want to use butunfortunately just like it cautions in the instructions, some phonesAccelerometer/G-Sensor turns off when the screen shuts off. That is the casefor my HTC Inc. I was wondering if there is a hidden menu of some other way ofbeing able to keep the G-Sensor working when the screen shuts off?