[REQ]-Online ROM Builder

Guest DaeMonS

Guest DaeMonS

Hi everyone, i would like to ask for help, how to make online kitchen ?

at the moment we can do custom rom modifications with original kernel, but for now its enough..it can be worse..

What we need to get such system work? php,mysql,server?

if u have ideas please contact me, thanx

[email protected]

Guest rendeiro2005

at the moment we can do custom rom modifications with original kernel, but for now its enough..it can be worse..

[email protected]

well...for now you need jerpelea and zdhizu released rom packs, then.....will see

Guest rendeiro2005
yes i know, but with those roms we can start kitchen too

if you call kitchen the fact you put some framework, etc on it ... ok

for now that`s the only thingyou can do with this roms and xrecovery

but cooking that`s another thing

• 5 months later...
Guest Cifer

so let me get this straight ... you want a website where you can input some settings like choose theme etc... and then you get a rom that you can download and flash ....?

this should be pretty simple actually ... all you need is a linux server with apache and php (maybe mysql to make adding conent / saving stuff easy)

the reason why i would use linux is to keep the php code pretty simple by using "/execute" most of the time.... this way you can use linux commands to move all the files in a folder, edit them in the right way and make a flashable zip out of it...

i guess you could use java too but i dont like it ^^

knowing which files to sign in the rom and how to sign/edit them is a different topic ... and i cant really help you with that coz i unfortunatly know very little about the android system itself ...

the real quesiton is ... do we really want the people to use use a lot of different (propably unstable - at least untested) roms that are still partially unfinnished .... when we should all work together on one decent rom that really doesnt has any bugs?

if you want to customize your rom you can flash a different theme or even remove some of the unwanted stock apps ... but if the rom is stable, fast and has low battery drain then there is no reason to modify it i guess :P

if you look at all this custom roms for our x10 ... they are mostly the same and just have a different theme and apps installed ... only like 4-5 people really create stuff from scratch

Guest ZagorPower

[email protected]

Hali! Nézz utána php-ben a zippelésnek, elvileg olymódon lehet kosztum romt csinálni, hogy az adott "programokat, patcheket" bezippeled és mellé tolsz még valami config fájlt. Ez csak viszonylagos tipp.. :P

Csináltam már hasonlókat régebben, de nem telefon romokat. Amúgy sok sikert, néha benézek, ha tudok segítek. :rolleyes: Ja és megpróbálom majd angolul írni, hogy ne legyen sírás.

Others: SaeMonS knows what i wrote. <_< Have a nice child's day! XD