Help: S2U2 problem

Guest guamzintrusion19

Guest guamzintrusion19

Hi, I recently flashed my phone and after I installed S2U2 I noticed that the digital clock is no longer showing when it's lock. I used to see it within the portion I boxed in red in the screenshot I attached. But now I can only see the date. I tried changing settings, reinstalling, and reflashing my phone and reinstalling again but I'm still getting the thing. Please help me. How can I show the clock again when the phone is locked? The other picture attached is how my old S2US looks like when locked. How do I get the clock again?

post-759932-1292436441_thumb.jpg

post-759932-1292438102_thumb.jpg

Edited by guamzintrusion19

Guest Princeagarwal
Hi, I recently flashed my phone and after I installed S2U2 I noticed that the digital clock is no longer showing when it's lock. I used to see it within the portion I boxed in red in the screenshot I attached. But now I can only see the date. I tried changing settings, reinstalling, and reflashing my phone and reinstalling again but I'm still getting the thing. Please help me. How can I show the clock again when the phone is locked? The other picture attached is how my old S2US looks like when locked. How do I get the clock again?

looks like the folder program files/s2u2/gfx/clockd is empty

dwnld clock pack frm s2u2 website n put the images in the respective folders in the installation directory

restart s2u2 amd it will b fine

:)

Guest guamzintrusion19

dwnld clock pack frm s2u2 website n put the images in the respective folders in the installation directory

:)

Ah, thanks for the tip! I'll do it now and see what happens. owww owww i hope it works!!

Guest guamzintrusion19

:(

it worked!!!! it worked!!!! :) :) :lol: :P :angry: Thank you so much for your help! :angry: