rooted official o2 2.2.....?

Guest stoney1973

Guest stoney1973

Any chance of the O2 official 2.2 upgrade being rooted and having a compatible baseband inserted for us rebel-sim users?

I know its a long shot, but if you don't ask........

Any chance of the O2 official 2.2 upgrade being rooted and having a compatible baseband inserted for us rebel-sim users?

I know its a long shot, but if you don't ask........

to root it either use superoneclick or do it manually like I posted ages ago if superoneclick doesnt work for you..

http://android.modaco.com/index.php?s=&amp...t&p=1469007

if you grab superoneclick you can use the files from the folder for the manual method.

Guest stoney1973
to root it either use superoneclick or do it manually like I posted ages ago if superoneclick doesnt work for you..

http://android.modaco.com/index.php?s=&amp...t&p=1469007

if you grab superoneclick you can use the files from the folder for the manual method.

To be honest, I'm more bothered about the baseband, seeing as im using a rebel sim. Had no luck in getting o2 unlocking the phone so far.

Guest Eric.Druse
To be honest, I'm more bothered about the baseband, seeing as im using a rebel sim. Had no luck in getting o2 unlocking the phone so far.

SuperOneClickv1.5.5-ShortFuse can root streak! Even froyo official release.

Guest stoney1973
SuperOneClickv1.5.5-ShortFuse can root streak! Even froyo official release.

but rooting doesnt unlock the streak, nor will it stop the rebelsim from ceasing to work, which is the primary aim. I could(just about) manage without root, but a working phone is a must.