Streak Unlock Instructions ?

Guest Shadowfactor

Guest Shadowfactor

Called AT&T today, got my unlock code for my streak.. Pretty easy no questions asked.

Question tho.

How do I go about Unlocking it ?

the AT&T Rep said that there was no instructions in the system about to unlock the phone ....??? :x seems fishy to me.

If Someone could walk me thru unlocking a AT&T locked streak or post a link with instructions that would be fantastic.

Thanks!

Guest djstocks7414
Called AT&T today, got my unlock code for my streak.. Pretty easy no questions asked.

Question tho.

How do I go about Unlocking it ?

the AT&T Rep said that there was no instructions in the system about to unlock the phone ....??? :x seems fishy to me.

If Someone could walk me thru unlocking a AT&T locked streak or post a link with instructions that would be fantastic.

Thanks!

you have to put in a sim from i different provider then boot it will ask you for unlock code and enter it :)

Guest bradu17
you have to put in a sim from i different provider then boot it will ask you for unlock code and enter it :)

+1

I entered a T-mobile SIM (doesn't matter if it is pre-paid or from a regular plan) and once you start it it will ask you the unlock code.

Take your time and don't rush as the code works for a limited number of attempts.