Replacement battery for ZTE Blade/San Francisco

Guest ollie84

Guest cornelyus

Hi..

my battery is coming to an end.. anyone can recommend a place to buy a new one? Or what should I search for?

thanks in advance!

Guest BillBong

Mine (which I've been running since purchase in Oct 2010) also started fading about a 6 weeks ago and it didn't hold charge for long. I got one from eBay for just under £4 delivered - it's a chinese/non-original that was marked 1750 mAh. It took about 3 weeks to arrive and while I don't think it is actually 1750 mAh, it does last for about 1.5 days of my "normal" daily use (about an hour of calls, say 5-10 texts, background wifi for up to 7 hours, about an hour of mp3 use etc).

I can post the link if you want (not sure if it's allowed) otherwise just have a look at ebay. I was a little sceptical about the non-OEM ones but it works as good as new for me until I decide which handset to go to next!

Guest cornelyus

Maybe send me a PM with the link? thanks :)

Mine (which I've been running since purchase in Oct 2010) also started fading about a 6 weeks ago and it didn't hold charge for long. I got one from eBay for just under £4 delivered - it's a chinese/non-original that was marked 1750 mAh. It took about 3 weeks to arrive and while I don't think it is actually 1750 mAh, it does last for about 1.5 days of my "normal" daily use (about an hour of calls, say 5-10 texts, background wifi for up to 7 hours, about an hour of mp3 use etc).

I can post the link if you want (not sure if it's allowed) otherwise just have a look at ebay. I was a little sceptical about the non-OEM ones but it works as good as new for me until I decide which handset to go to next!