DJ Steve Logo

Guest degriz

Hello all,

Have been fiddling with the Dell Logo in a 3d program called Lightwave 3D. Have an idea for a Boot Anim for Steve but need a 2 colour logo, in the same circle as the Dell logo we all see at startup. Due to the method im using to put the dell logo on a 3d onject I can morph between 2d logo images during the course of the animation. I just need a 2d, 2 colour, in the dell circle, logo to finish on. Does that make any sense? Anyone?

Guest Stephen Hyde
Hello all,

Have been fiddling with the Dell Logo in a 3d program called Lightwave 3D. Have an idea for a Boot Anim for Steve but need a 2 colour logo, in the same circle as the Dell logo we all see at startup. Due to the method im using to put the dell logo on a 3d onject I can morph between 2d logo images during the course of the animation. I just need a 2d, 2 colour, in the dell circle, logo to finish on. Does that make any sense? Anyone?

any idea on the colors ? and what needs to be in circle

Ok, the original Dell logo is the starting point. I was going to stretch, move and twang it around and then finally rotate it like a record. Im using a 2d image of the Dell logo to create an object I can light and mess about with. My thought was that I could Morph that image and thus the object in the 3d program and finish with your logo spinning round inside the DELL CirCLE LIKE A RECORD ON A TURNTABLE. oops caps, sorry.

oh yeah and black and white is just fine :) Im pretty much using black vs white to create a, not exactly, 3d object. White parts of image are seen, everything else is transparent.

Edited by degriz

Steve, we can mess up the original Logo as much as we like. Could have the logo breaking out of the circle or whatever really. Would be a morph as opposed to a real animation, which would take a lot more time and skill that I have.

The finishing of spinning thing was due to the "DJ Steve.". Make the logo spin like a record.

Edited by degriz