Google Market error since upgrade to Steven 1.5.0

Guest BooToo

I am creating this post because I did not find any answers in the dedicated 1.5.0 section and I would like to keep this one visible when solved as it is an anoying one...

I have upgarded from a fully working 1.4.5 to the 1.5.0 few days ago.

I updated my flashband to the lated version available (I am currently on GAUSB1A131800-EU) and to avoid any data corruptions issues, I did a full reset from the dell screen + the 2 data wipe from clockwork prior to the flash.

The install went well with nothing special to report.

Once on the new 1.5.0 I re-entered my google account credential and immediately saw all apps (including my purchased ones)

THE PROBLEM

Each time I try to purchase a new app, the following happend:

I press buy => I press the Ok (accept permission) =>I get the following error message

"A server error has occurred. Retry or cancel and return to the previous screen"

I have trie to delete the market data from setting => Application

I tried to downgrad to the my previous 1.4.5 then 1.4.6 then 1.5.1 this morning and whaterver I try, I now always get the same damn broken market message...

It is almost like despite the data wipe and reset, something stick which make the market broken for me...

Has any of you guys experienced a similar issue and could you explain how you solved it?

Many thanks,

Edited by BooToo

Time to learn something new today ;-) How to create a log...

I have installed terminal.

Now, i beleive i need to

=> open it, type SU to get super user and then activate the log functionality (what is the command line again?)

=> let it run and go to the market and reproduce the error

=> go back to the terminal and save the log on my SD card (what is the command line again?)

Whould you mind confirming this with command lines please?

Edited by BooToo

I am creating this post because I did not find any answers in the dedicated 1.5.0 section and I would like to keep this one visible when solved as it is an anoying one...

I have upgarded from a fully working 1.4.5 to the 1.5.0 few days ago.

I updated my flashband to the lated version available (I am currently on GAUSB1A131800-EU) and to avoid any data corruptions issues, I did a full reset from the dell screen + the 2 data wipe from clockwork prior to the flash.

The install went well with nothing special to report.

Once on the new 1.5.0 I re-entered my google account credential and immediately saw all apps (including my purchased ones)

THE PROBLEM

Each time I try to purchase a new app, the following happend:

I press buy => I press the Ok (accept permission) =>I get the following error message

"A server error has occurred. Retry or cancel and return to the previous screen"

I have trie to delete the market data from setting => Application

I tried to downgrad to the my previous 1.4.5 then 1.4.6 then 1.5.1 this morning and whaterver I try, I now always get the same damn broken market message...

It is almost like despite the data wipe and reset, something stick which make the market broken for me...

Has any of you guys experienced a similar issue and could you explain how you solved it?

Many thanks,

I was getting the same error. Sorry no logs as i have installed v 318 before i saw this post