Sticky Lock Screen

Guest topshelf95

Guest topshelf95

Has anyone come up with a fix or a work around for the sticky unlock slider? I didn't really mind so much before, but now since updating to 1.5.1 it seems to be happening almost every other time I unlock my phone. I know to hold the unlock button until a dot appears on the other side and then press that and then release the unlock. This works, but often if I am receiving a call, I can not get this to work fast enough and miss the call. Any magic bullets for this? Or even just a band-aid?

Guest JaysFreaky

It does seem to be worse with this release for some reason.

I just loaded Widget Locker for this release (I've used it for every release so far). It seems to do a better job PLUS you can do portrait lockscreen.

Guest topshelf95
It does seem to be worse with this release for some reason.

I just loaded Widget Locker for this release (I've used it for every release so far). It seems to do a better job PLUS you can do portrait lockscreen.

Sweet, I've only been using it for a few minutes, but so far it works a treat! Thanks for the heads up. Will report back after more use. Thank you!!

Guest JaysFreaky
Sweet, I've only been using it for a few minutes, but so far it works a treat! Thanks for the heads up. Will report back after more use. Thank you!!

No problem!

MenuUnlock 1.0 from market. thats my solution

WL can also do the capacitive buttons unlock or hardware buttons. Plus you can adjust the volume from the lockscreen, add widgets, use different backgrounds. All in all, it's a pretty great piece of software.