Difficult time unrooting build frf91

Guest nixxofugi

Guest nixxofugi

Hi. I have tried anything I could think of to unroot this device. I've tried downloading the stock frf91 image zip and renaming to PASSIMG.zip and flashing through the bootloader but its not working. It fails with main version is older update fail. Does anyone have some advice to help me out? I'd greatly appreciate a link to instructions or the actual procedure. I've found nothing that can help me up to this point.

Hi. I have tried anything I could think of to unroot this device. I've tried downloading the stock frf91 image zip and renaming to PASSIMG.zip and flashing through the bootloader but its not working. It fails with main version is older update fail. Does anyone have some advice to help me out? I'd greatly appreciate a link to instructions or the actual procedure. I've found nothing that can help me up to this point.

I just unrooted my own Nexus One yesterday. I used this file: http://www.shipped-roms.com/download.php?c...ease_signed.zip

Download it and rename it PASSIMG.zip and put it in the root of the SD card. Boot up to bootloader and follow the prompts. That restores it to stock EPE54 2.1 update 1. As soon as I set up my Google account on it the phone downloaded the updates and after a couple of reboots I have FRG83D. Good luck.

Guest nixxofugi
I just unrooted my own Nexus One yesterday. I used this file: http://www.shipped-roms.com/download.php?c...ease_signed.zip

Download it and rename it PASSIMG.zip and put it in the root of the SD card. Boot up to bootloader and follow the prompts. That restores it to stock EPE54 2.1 update 1. As soon as I set up my Google account on it the phone downloaded the updates and after a couple of reboots I have FRG83D. Good luck.

Thanks for the reply buddy... I'm still getting Main Version is older! Update Fail!... What could I be doing wrong here? I've been at this for hours now...