Update Android 2.1 to 2.2 (Acer beTouch E400)

Guest alphacrack

Guest alphacrack

Hey guys,

i just got an Acer beTouch E400 yesterday. Acer hasn't released an update to Android 2.2 so i want to patch it myself. I've got much experience with computers and also some experiences with Linux, but im totally new to Android. Is it possible to update Android manually? Maybe with a custom ROM? If its only possible with a custom ROM, are there any available for the E400 (i haven't found any) or is there a good tutorial on how to develop custom ROMs? I also have coding experiences (PHP, Delphi and Java basics).

Edited by alphacrack

hey myfriend i am using acer e400for about 2 months. and i am te only user around myself. i have rooted the phone some simple programs give the superuser rghts to you. you can root your phone by Z4root or super fuse one click root. but the importing thing is after ı rooted the phone with superfuse i cant connect by wireless. be careful. and i wantt to get in touch with you for information. and if we can find something for this phone , we can share. my email is [email protected]. heyi want to hear from you soon