2.2 or 2.3?

Guest add.thebad

Guest add.thebad

i have just reluctantly sold my pulse and am in pursuit of my next android looking at the defy, optimus one, and san fransisco

so far it looks like this is best spec wise

but what are the chances of custom upgrades on this thing its the only thing holding me back and i see you have recovery which is a good start and i no how crap Motorola are at upgrades

cheers for any help

i have just reluctantly sold my pulse and am in pursuit of my next android looking at the defy, optimus one, and san fransisco

so far it looks like this is best spec wise

but what are the chances of custom upgrades on this thing its the only thing holding me back and i see you have recovery which is a good start and i no how crap Motorola are at upgrades

cheers for any help

the phone is awesome mate different gravy especially if your coming from a pulse. I came from a hero on 2.2.1 it blows it out the water.

2.2 is planned and announced on moto website for q2 2011. i would expect a custom rom before then. there nothing rom with 2.1 to be fair.

Guest add.thebad
the phone is awesome mate different gravy especially if your coming from a pulse. I came from a hero on 2.2.1 it blows it out the water.

2.2 is planned and announced on moto website for q2 2011. i would expect a custom rom before then. there nothing rom with 2.1 to be fair.

cheers just ordered cant wait for it to turn up now will certainly be a boost from the pulse especially with the overclock. The specs on this seem great and the waterproof is a bonus!