SD Card install error

Guest dieunguyenvt

Guest dieunguyenvt

I accident switching the sd card without turning the phone off. Now the it cant read the read the sim card. I change it with a new card but it still not working.

It keep saying: "SD Card removed. Insert a new one."

I take the sd card off, turn the phone off, then put it back and turn it on. I also try to reset. It still not working.

Please help me? Does this mean I can't use this phone anymore???

Guest lenwobbler
I accident switching the sd card without turning the phone off. Now the it cant read the read the sim card. I change it with a new card but it still not working.

It keep saying: "SD Card removed. Insert a new one."

I take the sd card off, turn the phone off, then put it back and turn it on. I also try to reset. It still not working.

Please help me? Does this mean I can't use this phone anymore???

I have the same problem!

Anyone know a fix for this?

Guest fishears

I had this problem on my first GT540 one day after purchase so I took it back and they exchanged it for a new one.

I recommend doing this if you can but if for some reason you can't then I'd suggest manually flashing the rom with either the same version or an upgrade. I've got rid of all sorts of problems (mostly caused by me) by reflashing :(

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lkbfreak

SD card not recognized problem occurs when the device is disconnected from PC and not removed safely. To repair your SD card, connect the phone in SDstorage mode and in windows, right click on sd card - properties - tools -check for errors (thick both options). After step completed, sd card should work (try rebooting if not immediately). IF you cannot connect sd card using the phone, try with the SDcard reader.

Good luck.