IN STOCK NOW 10:08am 18/12/10

Guest wobblydoggy

Yep, same for me. I suspect they collected later on today as they are shipped overnight.

Yeah always works like that in my experience, prob won't see any change until 21:00ish

Just spoken to Currys customer service and the goodies have been dispatched and are currently in Lincoln. They were able to give me a tracking number but (like others here) doesn't work on the DHL website - I called CS back to check the tracking number and they confirmed it was correct but also said that DHL were having problems with their website.

I also asked if it was reasonable to expect delivery on/before Wednesday and they couldn't see any reason why not !!

Happy days are (almost) here :)

Guest godinandroid

Yes I have the ordered after cut off period tracking info, which is weird as I would've thought they would have picked it up by now? Unless I am missing the hidden meaning here!

DHL tracking seems broken at the moment.

Im in Hatfield :)

In transit to delivery depot 20/12/10 15:55 HATFIELD TERMINAL

Parcel data received awaiting coll. 20/12/10 LINCOLN SERVICE CENTRE

Parcel received after cut off time. 19/12/10 13:48 DSG CUSTOMER LOCATION

Guest MotherSpyder
Im in Hatfield :)

In transit to delivery depot 20/12/10 15:55 HATFIELD TERMINAL

Parcel received after cut off time. 19/12/10 13:48 DSG CUSTOMER LOCATION

Ditto - mine is also in Hatfield (as of 15h37 I think - can't check now, DHL tracking site is down)... Ooooooo, it's so close, I can almost smell the newness!

Feeling very left out. I ordered via PCW at around 10.30 on Sat - have had all confirmation emails but no tracking no. etc.

I rang up PCW and checked after everything had gone through at around 13.00 on Sat and was told that due to the backlog there was no way it would be delivered by Xmas.

Which is good - as I'll be at work this week and it's being sent to my home. But I'll prob. be at home as snowed in. Which means DHL won't be able to deliver...

Feeling very left out. I ordered via PCW at around 10.30 on Sat - have had all confirmation emails but no tracking no. etc.

I rang up PCW and checked after everything had gone through at around 13.00 on Sat and was told that due to the backlog there was no way it would be delivered by Xmas.

Which is good - as I'll be at work this week and it's being sent to my home. But I'll prob. be at home as snowed in. Which means DHL won't be able to deliver...

Sorry dude, thats pretty pants...

But take some solace in the fact that when I spoke to PC World this morning I was told the same exact thing...

And then suddenly my email arrived and all was back on track (see various moaning mails above)

If all else fails... mail [email protected] ... he's the CEO of DSG :)

Guest Prosody

I ordered mine on the Currys website on Sunday around midday (got three confirmation e-mails in rapid succession) so I heartily expected to have to wait 'til tomorrow for any further news however today @2pm I got the DHL message :

"Your order (CURXXXXXXXXXX) is on its way and will be delivered to you by DHL.

Soon after this email is sent you will be able to track your delivery by clicking on the link below."

Quite excited! :)

Edited by Prosody

Guest wobblydoggy
I ordered mine on the Currys website on Sunday around midday (got three confirmation e-mails in rapid succession) so I heartily expected to have to wait 'til tomorrow for any further news however today @2pm I got the DHL message :

"Your order (CURXXXXXXXXXX) is on its way and will be delivered to you by DHL.

Soon after this email is sent you will be able to track your delivery by clicking on the link below."

Quite excited! :)

I assume DHL tracking is down for everyone? http://track.dhl.co.uk/tracking/

Guest jhenry206

Just wanted to say that I've now had a phone call (This evening) to say "All processed" and it will be dispatched either tonight or tomorrow morning.

And wanted to thank "AdventVega" on Twitter...as they have been very helpful....So can't wait now !

Guest cwtaylor

I am so jealous of all your shipping numbers i have had right trouble. Ring today to find that my order hadn't been verified and was told it was done and would receive confirmation emails in the hour. This did not happen, rang again and got told my house??? Needs to go through a security check. WTF. I ordered one on a card used multiple times. God knows when mines going to arrive. Have tweeted @adventvega to see if they can help. No chance of it getting here before xmas now.

Guest seymourgrove
Same here, ordered at PCW and it shows as an order in my account - no sign of any email tho :)

G

I phoned the buggers today and they said the money has definitely been taken from my account but it's still in the warehouse and that I'd receive an email this evening.

No such thing of course.

They also said that stock has sold out again yet I clicked the PC world button not long ago and it still showed available.

There's certainly no chance for Xmas now

Three to five days delivery, it's bull***t . . . . . . .

Guest s.morris

Ordered mine sunday around 4:40 via the telephone because could not get any joy via Currys web site, got order conformation this morning and shipping and traking e-mail this evening, Can't track it though because of trouble with DHL site.

Would say at moment that is sterling service :) Just hope it stays that way

Steve

Edited by s.morris

mine was dleivered at 6:55 this morning I live about 1/2 mile from DHL depot, already applied every hack on this forum - now to work a little of my own higgsvegas magic on it lol!

Edited by Higgsy

Guest godinandroid

Status Date Time Signatory Branch Comments

Arrived At Depot 21/12/10 03:18 TELFORD SERVICE CENTRE

Departed Depot 20/12/10 16:08 HAMS HALL

Arrived At Depot 20/12/10 16:06 HAMS HALL

Parcel received after cut off time. 19/12/10 15:04 DSG CUSTOMER LOCATION

I'm about 20 miles from Telford, this could actually arrive today! Let's just hope he's not put off by the snow as it's pretty easy to get up here..

Guest s.morris
mine was dleivered at 6:55 this morning I live about 1/2 mile from DHL depot, already applied every hack on this forum - now to work a little of my own higgsvegas magic on it lol!

Looks like your Christmas day came early :) , Mine is out for delivery

Steve