Dell logo stuck - e:\ can't find MISC

Guest BigHeadDog

Guest BigHeadDog

streak is bricked as I tried to reset to factory settings. previously is on steve's froyo beta1. tried to flash back to 1.6 and had this error e:\can't find MISC. Any advice.

Thanks.

Guest Dogmann55

Hi BigHeadDog

Ignore that message and choose the option to choose a zip file and scroll down till you find the one you want and you should then be able to apply it, hope that helps.

Marc

Guest BigHeadDog
Hi BigHeadDog

Ignore that message and choose the option to choose a zip file and scroll down till you find the one you want and you should then be able to apply it, hope that helps.

Marc

somehow i managed to unbrick the streak lol...

Guest jmhalder
somehow i managed to unbrick the streak lol...

Then it wasn't a brick.

What I consider a brick: When it is not possible to get back to a funtional state without serious hardware hacking, such as JTAGing it. If you can boot to the recovery/Fastboot, it ain't bricked.

Guest mzsigler

Protip: If your phone does something a brick cannot do, like booting, even if it boot loops, or booting into recovery or bootloader, it's not bricked.

/pet peeve :)

Guest vinokirk
Protip: If your phone does something a brick cannot do, like booting, even if it boot loops, or booting into recovery or bootloader, it's not bricked.

/pet peeve ;)

lol +1

im not the only one who thinks this :)

Guest mzsigler
lol +1

im not the only one who thinks this :)

I mean, it really doesn't matter at the end of the day, but it annoys me when someone is like "I CAN ONLY BOOT INTO RECOVERY, MY PHONE IS BRICKED!"

lol

And to the thread starter: Which exact build were you on? Factory reset failed on some of the earlier builds.

Guest BigHeadDog
I mean, it really doesn't matter at the end of the day, but it annoys me when someone is like "I CAN ONLY BOOT INTO RECOVERY, MY PHONE IS BRICKED!"

lol

And to the thread starter: Which exact build were you on? Factory reset failed on some of the earlier builds.

cant rem the built but at the end of the day managed to update to 1.5.1...