dell ultimate thin case with pop out stand

Guest cowballz

Guest cowballz

post-322516-1292696799_thumb.jpg

This isnt practical due to i actually use it as a phone but i bought it due to having a built in stand like the htc evo but its really inconvinent if the phone rings and the leather case is quite flimsy and doesnt stay open when on the stand

post-322516-1292697025_thumb.jpg

i detached the case from the leather cover with a razor , or u can use a sissor and behold its a nice thin cover protecting my streak but not making it any much bigger than it needs to be

post-322516-1292697160_thumb.jpg

heres the back of its looks extremely sharp and the holes for cam and speacker are spot on and still showing the beautiful dell emblem

post-322516-1292697537_thumb.jpg

here it is on the stand, bring on the Movies!!!!

so thats how i rock my streak hope u like my lil mod, also u can always put it back in leather case if u want aswell but i dont really use it

link to dell leather case and stand combo

Edited by cowballz

Guest Amdathlonuk
Is this official?

This is the Dell leather case on their website.

It's nice, but £35 for a pop out stand.....I'm not so sure.

If only Otterbox put one on theirs it would be brilliant.

Guest cowballz

its 40$ def worth it in my opinion , as we all know the streak is pretty big, and to make it even bulkyer with otter box makes it look like a size 9 shoe to your face when on the phone, i also have the official dell case and that even bulkyer with no stand option,

link to dell leather case and stand

Edited by cowballz

Guest mlee1999
post-322516-1292696799_thumb.jpg

This isnt practical due to i actually use it as a phone but i bought it due to having a built in stand like the htc evo but its really inconvinent if the phone rings and the leather case is quite flimsy and doesnt stay open when on the stand

post-322516-1292697025_thumb.jpg

i detached the case from the leather cover with a razor , or u can use a sissor and behold its a nice thin cover protecting my streak but not making it any much bigger than it needs to be

post-322516-1292697160_thumb.jpg

heres the back of its looks extremely sharp and the holes for cam and speacker are spot on and still showing the beautiful dell emblem

post-322516-1292697537_thumb.jpg

here it is on the stand, bring on the Movies!!!!

so thats how i rock my streak hope u like my lil mod, also u can always put it back in leather case if u want aswell but i dont really use it

link to dell leather case and stand combo

Awesome job OP. I have the Dell case laying around. I may try this. My only hesitation is the difficult in removing the Streak from the holder. I use the car dock all the time. Way to take the risk though.

Guest Amdathlonuk
its 40$ def worth it in my opinion , as we all know the streak is pretty big, and to make it even bulkyer with otter box makes it look like a size 9 shoe to your face when on the phone, i also have the official dell case and that even bulkyer with no stand option,

link to dell leather case and stand

Hear what you're saying my friend.

Unfortunately it's £38 in the UK which makes it around $57....just too much.

Anyone willing to purchase me one of these if I pay you the cash plus postage?

They won't ship to the UK :)

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Sealed-Slacker-G2-...=item35ae8d970c

Guest cowballz
Awesome job OP. I have the Dell case laying around. I may try this. My only hesitation is the difficult in removing the Streak from the holder. I use the car dock all the time. Way to take the risk though.

It goes in and out perfectly , brand new it will be a little snug but after a week its perfect you wont have an issue removing it