My vega keeps turning off when in standby?

Guest rferrett

Guest trevor432990

Mine hibernates according to the screen timeout setting but don't think it has ever shut down completely of its own accord can only think a rogue app is causing it :)

Guest debs626
This happening to anyone else. Now for all I like the Vega it doesn't half take ages to boot up.....

As Trevor mentioned - Something must be causing it to crash, and maybe while its in standby it dosnt restart like it would if the Vega was being used. If its only just started to do it, back track your latest installed apps and delete em one by one until it stops doing it. The only app that has caused my Vega to act strangly is Google Earth, not sure why but once I uninstalled it my Vega is happy again. My Vega has had the odd random crash but never in standby.

Guest removed-14
This happening to anyone else. Now for all I like the Vega it doesn't half take ages to boot up.....

Not had that at all. And really? You think 30 seconds is a long time? My HTC Desire takes about a minute, my Core i3 Dell Laptop takes even longer!!

• 2 months later...
Guest homerd

My vega is doing the exact same! You are not alone. Would be great if anyone could shed some light on the situation. :D

edit: Ive factory restored mine, as i dont know when it started occuring, will leave it a few days and see if it still does it, I will report back for you.

Edited by homerd