Anyone interested in Energy rom?

Guest superck445

Guest Princeagarwal

i think sending the device is the only practical approach, collecting money will take a lot of tym

1 more thing v can do is to test the rom for him without sending the device, this way he can talk on c8 wid any1 of us and hence make a rom

Guest greenonion
i think sending the device is the only practical approach, collecting money will take a lot of tym

1 more thing v can do is to test the rom for him without sending the device, this way he can talk on c8 wid any1 of us and hence make a rom

y3s gr34t.... WTF

And we do have, like 30 people to test the rom ...

Guest frenkie999999999

I think it is impossible to find someone who will ship your device for the development of a rom ....... YOU SENT YOUR DEVICE? nobody would do such a thing.

We send our offer directly to Energy, and he will arrange to buy a used OMNIA PRO on e-B#y (I think). So he will always have a device to develop ROM for OMNIA PRO! not just this once!

15 / 20 people who send $ 10 and the game it's done!

Guest r1c4rd0
I think it is impossible to find someone who will ship your device for the development of a rom ....... YOU SENT YOUR DEVICE? nobody would do such a thing.

We send our offer directly to Energy, and he will arrange to buy a used OMNIA PRO on e-B#y (I think). So he will always have a device to develop ROM for OMNIA PRO! not just this once!

15 / 20 people who send $ 10 and the game it's done!

Create a paypal account to buy the device, start a new thread, people donate, and its done!

• 2 months later...