[31-12-2010][WWE-SPA-FRA-ITA] ESROM R4 Lite (JH2)

Guest michyprima

Guest unh1nged

Fine? It goes more than fine!

Great ROM!

Fast, stable and lite.

I have been trying different ROMs for 9 months or so, looking for a ROM just like this.

It does everything I could ask for, AND it does it WELL and with STYLE.

(Confirmation #7JN49259XA456391X, Sorry I can't send more at the moment, but as soon as I can afford to, I will send some more.)

Thanks so much michytheone and michyprima!

Edited by unh1nged

Guest michytheone
Fine? It goes more than fine!

Great ROM!

Fast, stable and lite.

I have been trying different ROMs for 9 months or so, looking for a ROM just like this.

It does everything I could ask for, AND it does it WELL and with STYLE.

(Confirmation #7JN49259XA456391X, Sorry I can't send more at the moment, but as soon as I can afford to, I will send some more.)

Thanks so much michytheone and michyprima!

Thanks a lot for your donation.

Guest unh1nged
Does anyone know how can I delete lockscreen complete.

I would like S2U2 Ben ENEFITS.

Go to Samsung Settings > Display and Light > Lock Screen

deselect the option.

Guest unh1nged

I still am loving your JH2 ESROM. Great combination of interfaces. DialerSwitch is fantastic.

Only problems I have experienced:

1. Changing themes. Doesn't seem to like to change. At least Livven's are great to fall back on.

2. Can't seem to get the Digital Compass to work (unexpected error in DigitalCompass.exe).

"File or assembly name 'Microsoft.WindowsMobile.DirectX,Version=3.7.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=969DB8053D3322AC' or one of its dependencies, was not found.

Any chance you boys will be rocking an ESROM for JJ1?

Edited by unh1nged

Guest michytheone
I still am loving your JH2 ESROM. Great combination of interfaces. DialerSwitch is fantastic.

Only problems I have experienced:

1. Changing themes. Doesn't seem to like to change. At least Livven's are great to fall back on.

2. Can't seem to get the Digital Compass to work (unexpected error in DigitalCompass.exe).

"File or assembly name 'Microsoft.WindowsMobile.DirectX,Version=3.7.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=969DB8053D3322AC' or one of its dependencies, was not found.

Any chance you boys will be rocking an ESROM for JJ1?

Have you installed drivers/games?

Guest unh1nged
Have you installed drivers/games?

I installed NetCF 3.7, openGLES v1, HTC-GSensor Emulator, HTC Teeter

I'm not really concerned about the Digital Compass not working. And I can live without the ability to change themes. I was just giving you feedback.

Everything else works great.

Any thoughts about JJ1?

Guest unh1nged

In order to free up some Program RAM, would it be possible to NOT cook in NetCF 3.5 in the ROM, and allow us to install it ourselves after flashing to My Storage?

Or perhaps any other cooked in CABs we could install afterward?

Guest michytheone
In order to free up some Program RAM, would it be possible to NOT cook in NetCF 3.5 in the ROM, and allow us to install it ourselves after flashing to My Storage?

Or perhaps any other cooked in CABs we could install afterward?

NetCF is necessary for some application. We're working on JJ1 Version. Your compass problem is probably related to NetCf 3.7.

Guest unh1nged
NetCF is necessary for some application. Your compass problem is probably related to NetCf 3.7.

Ah. Ya you're probably right. Thanks

We're working on JJ1 Version.

Great! I should be able to donate again by the time you release a JJ1 version. Keep up the great work.

Guest revangelion
We're working on JJ1 Version

i love lite rom, i love titanium today, i love list view on start menu.. maybe on next release you can keep list view there but not scroll up and down to see more,please make it swipe to the right and left to see more.. maybe you can mod this mainmenu cab http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-verizo...nmenu-exe-file/ to list view like in your lite rom and then apply it as your next rom start menu..

and maybe you can change next battery indicator to circle with percentage in the ring.. i saw it on some htc touch hd rom..

i'm sorry for my bad english..

n thx for this great rom

Guest unh1nged
I don't know when we'll release new version since my phone is actually in warranty.

ACK crapbags

I finally find a ROM I love and no new releases in the works?

ouch man...

ouch