Music player-changing EQ and sound?

Guest Hells_Child

Guest Hells_Child

Afternoon all,

Is there anyway you can change the sound of the music player on the streak. I use the stock music play but unlike the iphone or other smartphones there is no option to change the bass, EQ, make the sound more acoustic, rock, RNB etc.

Is there a setting im missing or is it a case of donwloading an app can change all that?

Thanks

Afternoon all,

Is there anyway you can change the sound of the music player on the streak. I use the stock music play but unlike the iphone or other smartphones there is no option to change the bass, EQ, make the sound more acoustic, rock, RNB etc.

Is there a setting im missing or is it a case of donwloading an app can change all that?

Thanks

The default player hasn't got this feature. Look for PowerAMP in the market! It's free, got EQ with different presets and great widgets in various sizes.

Cheers

Guest Bizzach

+2, I haven't even thought about the stock music player since finding Power AMP... plus you can choose the folders to play (handy for telling it to NOT play all the CoPilot Live navigation voices lol). The EQ is trick.