issues

Guest clownspank

Guest clownspank

is this possible?

I have the official 2.2 update and quite simply think it's rubbish, I much prefer the look of the old interface and want it back.

Is it possible to get the old interface but with all the background gubbins of 2.2?

If not, i'll quite happily live without flash, I take it using factory reset won't change the operating system?

TIA

Wes

Edited by clownspank

Guest clownspank

Can anyone else on O2 confirm they have the update, and the method for receiving the update?

I always thought OTA meant exactly what it says, you received it through your operators signal, like how Sky boxes download overnight, but I got a update message and went to dell's site and downloaded it.

Have I got the wrong update? apparently the version I have could be for factory unlocked streaks, and the O2 update might still be on it's way?

Guest superutp
is this possible?

I have the official 2.2 update and quite simply think it's rubbish, I much prefer the look of the old interface and want it back.

Is it possible to get the old interface but with all the background gubbins of 2.2?

If not, i'll quite happily live without flash, I take it using factory reset won't change the operating system?

TIA

Wes

unfortunately u cant get the taskbar of 1.6/2.1 on the 2.2....

if u want it that bad then u are better off flashing 2.1 back...a factory reset wont work....

Guest adzman808
does 2.1 have flash support?

nope i don't believe it does on the streak, although there's a hack to get it on some htc device (running 2.1)

but i'm 99.9% sure it doesn't work on the streak

quick settings (free from market) has a similar feel to the 2.1 notification functionality