Vplayer working?

Guest kwft

I can't get vplayer beta working on my 318 2.2 rom & it will always crash when starting playback.

I've emailed the dev with crash logs at his request but he seems to have given up for now as the marketplace now lists streak as not supported.

However, marketplace comments suggest it still works with DJ Steves rom regardless. Does it? If so what's different & could it be fixed via tweaks for the official 318 rom?

Guest mancterrier
im using steve's 1.5.1 and vplayer still hangs...btw why dun u try arcmedia...works better...

Works fine here on steve 1.5.1, only thing it struggles with is skipping forward on split avi's

Guest frankquattrone

Works for me too on 1.5.1. I installed it this past weekend so I guess it's the latest version and while the description said not compatible with Streak, it worked anyway.

So no theories as to why it doesn't work on a stock rom then? my hunch is that dell stage may be getting in the way somewhere...

PS thanks for arcmedia, I've also found vital player which seems quite good, but the more media players the better as I'm lazy at heart & trying to eliminate transcoding my media...

Edited by kwft