Twitter and Skype on Steves 1.5.1

Guest Paul Brown

Guest Paul Brown

Hi guys,

I've been using Steves 1.5.1 for a while now, and i love it, the only problem i have is that i can't sign into Twitter or Skype at all.

It just keeps saying "Signing in" and doesn't move from that. Funnily though, Facebook and everything else signs in fine, it's just these two that wont.

I've upgraded to each new version as they came out, without factory resetting, as i've had no reason to factory reset, all seems to work fine.

Has anyone else had these problems??

Thanks!

Guest harshkolli

Yes, I do have the same problem with skype...but I dint try twitter yet....can any body help us>????...I have a white us bestbuy dell streak running Steves1.5.1

Guest Paul Brown
Yes, I do have the same problem with skype...but I dint try twitter yet....can any body help us>????...I have a white us bestbuy dell streak running Steves1.5.1

I'm using ADW, but the same happens on both Launcher Pro and Dell StageUI. Not sure why it's happening, but it's rather irritating

Guest Paul Brown
Did that help?

It did help Twitter, that signs in no problem whatsoever. Skype on the other hand refuses to work.

I've tried everything on it:

Installed Skype, Cleared Data, Rebooted Streak - Not signing in.

Installed Skype 1.0.0, Rebooted Streak - Not signing in.

Installed Skype 1.0.0, Cleared Data, Rebooted Streak - Not signing in.

Always sticks on "Signing in". Even trying to create a new account sticks on "Initialising".

I've no idea where to go from here to be honest.

Guest Paul Brown
skype are aving global issues at min, twitter is fine for me

I've noticed that theres been a big outage on skype lastnight, it'll quite possibly sort itself out soon.

I've found on the web though that there's been people experiencing the same problems on Samsung Android phones?