(12-22-10) Daskalos MEGAlite 23151

Guest daskalos

Guest daskalos

Daskalos MEGAlite 23151

Here is my Christmas gift to all....New ROMs

What's in it?

- WM 6.5.3 Build 23151

- Supports XDA UC and UC Net (see post #2)

- Megalite Tweaks

- In 9mb and 10mb Pagepool versions

Download it here:

10pp http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2BALNBZR

9pp http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FZL1BKVL

Password attached below :)

Notes:

1. This ROM uses XDA UC. Please read post #2 thoroughly on how to use it properly.

2. If you will use S2U2 (slide unlocker) it is recommended to use the version with 10mb pp. Though you could experiment using the 9mb pp version.

3. Before installing S2U2, Go to Settings/System/Lockscreen and disable "Lock when device is woken up", so that there will be no double locks.

4. If you don't want the square icons, Remove "Daskalos Square Icons" in XDA_UC folder, or uninstall it afterward.

5. You can gain more memory by disabling CHome (Honeycomb menu). You can use MMApplauncher as replacement (press middle hardware button)

6. If you want Square Buttons, just choose any Livven Themes included (black,blue,green,red)

7. If you will restore your contacts and messages using PIM backup, first soft reset. If you are restoring a backup file with 500+ messages, you'll have to wait for the device to fully restore the messages. The inbox is configured to show messages in threaded mode, so restoring 500+ messages, it will take some time for the inbox to "rearrange" your messages in threaded view, so please be patient and don't tap inbox yet or your inbox will freeze.

P_ssw0rd.txt

Edited by daskalos

Guest daskalos

XDA UC and UC NET

Hello

Thank you for downloading my new ROM...

For easier customization this rom now supports XDA UC and UC Net.

Both mortscript apps install/transfers cabs,reg files,etc to your device

silently and automatically. The differences of the the two are:

XDA UC- in this ROM, it is configured to run at 2nd boot and can install

cabs, reg files, etc. to your device (device memory and storage card) automatically

and silently. This has no USER INTERFACE (GUI).

UC Net- in this ROM it is not configured to run on boot, but cooked in as a stand alone program

It will install cabs, reg files, etc. to your device (device memory only) automatically

and silently. This has a USER INTERFACE

Q: So what to use in the two above for easier customization?

A: Use XDA UC. I included UC NET for follow up installations (though you can install with XDA UC again if you wish)

HOW TO:

Before you flash my ROM, do this simple steps to customize via XDA UC:

1. Inside your downloaded .rar archive there are two MAJOR files:

my custom ROM (.nb0) and a folder named "XDA_UC". Extract both.

2. Transfer "XDA_UC" folder to your storage card.

Now inside "XDA_UC" folder there are other folders and some cab files(Samsung apps necessities) I included.

Now if you have your favorite intallation cabs that you want to be automatically installed

to your device (device memory), for example "game.cab", place it inside "XDA_UC" folder.

If you want to install the cabs in the Storage Card, place/transfer them in the folder

named "Storage" found inside "XDA_UC" folder.

3. Now if all is ready, flash my ROM (be sure that your storage card is in the device)

4. On first boot (first Windows Phone animation and logo) don't do anything, just wait for

the device to automatically reboot (this will happen after a window named "Preconfiguration" pop up)

5. On second boot, wait for the Windows Phone Logo, and tap screen if it ask to tap the screen

to continue.

6. Now wait for the XDA UC message that it will now run or it will now start to automatically

customize the device silently. Just tap ok

7. It will now start to install the cabs you placed in "XDA_UC" folder silently. Occationally

please check your screen for messages or additional instructions that may pop up (depends

on your cabs).

8. Wait for a notification that XDA UC have completely finished customization and please agree to

do a soft reset. Device will now automatically soft reset. Upon boot, your cabs are installed.

Enjoy;-)

For other advance customizations using XDA UC, please visit XDA UC thread in www.xda-developers.com

If you like my ROMs you can thank me by Donating via paypal

Edited by daskalos

Guest tjeerdos

well thats a great Christmas gift indeed. glad to see your still making b7610 roms.

was it bit worried haha.

thanks going to flash later this day.

greets and have a great Christmas

Guest cappuccina

Hi,

Thanks for the Roms.

Really happy seeing you still cooking Roms for us.:-)

Great descritption. Will try it during holidays.

Thanks, I appreciate your work!

Guest Duongluong

Great Thanks to Daskalos for keeping effort with B7610 Rom!!!

Can you disclose what difference between this Rom and Megalite 23144? more free ram?

I'm using Megalite 23144 and it's good!

Thank you!

Edited by Duongluong

Guest gdmlower

thanks daskalos. ­

this rom is better and more rapid than 21145.

its stable and fast.

useful app included and short time first start.

good job daskalos.

Thanks again.

Guest dhawal3320

Congrats man for your new rom

-some screenshots please?

-which version is this ? wm6.1 or wm6.5 or wm6.5.x ?

-but what`s difference between n 9mb and 10mb Pagepool versions ???

which one to use & for what ?

Edited by dhawal3320

Guest gauravv
Daskalos MEGAlite 23151

Here is my Christmas gift to all....New ROMs

What's in it?

- WM 6.5.3 Build 23151

- Supports XDA UC and UC Net (see post #2)

- Megalite Tweaks

- In 9mb and 10mb Pagepool versions

Download it here:

10pp http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2BALNBZR

9pp http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FZL1BKVL

Password attached below :)

Notes:

1. This ROM uses XDA UC. Please read post #2 thoroughly on how to use it properly.

2. If you will use S2U2 (slide unlocker) it is recommended to use the version with 10mb pp. Though you could experiment using the 9mb pp version.

3. Before installing S2U2, Go to Settings/System/Lockscreen and disable "Lock when device is woken up", so that there will be no double locks.

4. If you don't want the square icons, Remove "Daskalos Square Icons" in XDA_UC folder, or uninstall it afterward.

5. You can gain more memory by disabling CHome (Honeycomb menu). You can use MMApplauncher as replacement (press middle hardware button)

6. If you want Square Buttons, just choose any Livven Themes included (black,blue,green,red)

7. If you will restore your contacts and messages using PIM backup, first soft reset. If you are restoring a backup file with 500+ messages, you'll have to wait for the device to fully restore the messages. The inbox is configured to show messages in threaded mode, so restoring 500+ messages, it will take some time for the inbox to "rearrange" your messages in threaded view, so please be patient and don't tap inbox yet or your inbox will freeze.

hey dask. great to see your rom again....i rarely visit modoco these days coz u r nt coming up with roms recently

this rom is fast

i have something to say

1. latest sense avail. at collection thread..nt wrkg properly...i cant change wallpaper...contact text n facebook intg. not working

i use sense only for its facebook integration...any other option available???

and ulfex is great love it

Guest yamajiang

Hi, Daskalos,

"XDA_UC" is a place for all .cab, .reg, .mscr, .cer files that should be automatically and silently installed to device.

"Manual" is a place for all cab files you want install in usual "visible" mode with all questions.

"Copy2Root" is a place for all files and folders that should be automatically copied to device.

"Run" is a place for you self-extracting archives.

"Execute" is a place for you self-extracting archives if you want to continue customization while them working.

but how about "Storage" ? is it a place for all cab files to be installed into /My Storage/ automatically and silently?

Guest dhawal3320

in you new rom pagepool 10 mb:-

-dude i can`t change themes?

-radio not working properly as it scans but no audio output ? i insert earphones & set as headsets ?

Guest daskalos
in you new rom pagepool 10 mb:-

-dude i can`t change themes?

-radio not working properly as it scans but no audio output ? i insert earphones & set as headsets ?

-you can change themes

-just tap on the upper part of the screen to reavel the volume slider for radio

-you can change themes

I can't change themes with Samsung setting too,It always display wait c

ursor when I tap it.

thanks daskalos!

Tried both roms, but unlike your 23144 rom, the cprog.exe consumes more ram, about 9mb, so overall availability is down too.

Another option, you have included many new programs in the rom, but since your rom is uc_net compatible, so can it be possible if all these programs are included in the xda_uc folder, that way it will give users the option to include required programs of their liking.

Thanks again for keeping this forum alive!

Merry Christmas!

Guest Alex Crow
I can't change themes with Samsung setting too,It always display wait c

ursor when I tap it.

Install themes first. But wm6.5.X themes only. You can see just list of themes of official FW.There are no themes) And they will not work on 6.5.x.

Try to install this cab and select one of themes (cab includes about 6-7 modification of theme) Tacchan23_Black_6.5.x_VGA.cab

20x

I agree. 23144 is the best.

Here is too much software. Will be great to include it in xda-uc.

Edited by Alex Crow

Guest jbarrick

This is an easy fix I had never had to do before. But when getting the volume to show up, I found that I couldnt just hit the + or - buttons I had to hit the slider inbetween them and slide the volume up.

-you can change themes

Guest jbarrick

I like this rom I found it to be fast, but is has a lot of stuff on it for being a megalight rom.

Dont get me wrong, I love that Daskalos is creating these things. But now that he is using XDA shouldnt all the extras programs and even the windows themes and things be installed by XDA rather than on the rom, unless it is a semilite custom rom. (Although I do realize Daskalos is creating roms for him so i understand that they fit his preference.)

But would it be possible to get this completely stripped down?

But please keep creating roms of some sort. Especially these mega lites which are really easy now with XDA.

Install themes first. But wm6.5.X themes only. You can see just list of themes of official FW.There are no themes) And they will not work on 6.5.x.

Try to install this cab and select one of themes (cab includes about 6-7 modification of theme) Tacchan23_Black_6.5.x_VGA.cab

20x

I agree. 23144 is the best.

Here is too much software. Will be great to include it in xda-uc.

I have try it,but it can't work as last time.

Guest hammer15
-you can change themes

already put volume at the higher level.. nothing happen. no sound

edit : found solution.. yes, need to tap on the screen

Edited by hammer15