Camera Brightness - Official v 1.5.1

Guest anthscorner

Guest anthscorner

Hi all,

I have been running all versions of Steve's mod with great success. When the official 2.2 update was released I wasn't tempted especially after my experience with 2.1. However, the geek in me got hold and I flashed with recovery 309 and updated with the 318 pkg.

As expected I wasn't impressed with speed or the additional junk installed on the dell version, I did the tweaks created by Fards (top job btw) and mystreak has been very stable and pretty smooth. (Max - quadrant 1364)

One thing I have noticed is the difference on the camera images, the official build seems to handle low-light pictures better than 1.5.1. Has anyone else noticed this?

Thanks,

Anthony.

Ps. I will be going back to 1.5.1 :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest anthscorner
Hi all,

I have been running all versions of Steve's mod with great success. When the official 2.2 update was released I wasn't tempted especially after my experience with 2.1. However, the geek in me got hold and I flashed with recovery 309 and updated with the 318 pkg.

As expected I wasn't impressed with speed or the additional junk installed on the dell version, I did the tweaks created by Fards (top job btw) and mystreak has been very stable and pretty smooth. (Max - quadrant 1364)

One thing I have noticed is the difference on the camera images, the official build seems to handle low-light pictures better than 1.5.1. Has anyone else noticed this?

Thanks,

Anthony.

Ps. I will be going back to 1.5.1 :unsure:

Quick update, running Steve's 1.5.2 and images are great in all light conditions. Happy days. B-)