[NEWS]Gingerbread comes.

Guest roggin

Damn, I hope things won't turn bad between important guys in the community... ;) Keep up the good work roggin, you know you'll ever be welcomed on the IRC channel ;)

Hi CedricGatay,

No, not at all. ;)

I just angry that it cause some misunderstandings to me. ;)

I don't want to be famous at all, I just want to share something I made to everyone. :(

Thanks all you sweet guys.

The fact is that Andrea1Liquid has never been important for the community.

I kept some "nice" MP's i had with him too, just in case....

@roggin : don't do the same mistake as me, just ignore him.

Hi vache,

Thanks, I will. :(

Thats right, in that price range Acer Liquid Metal has no competitors, but if you have possibility to spare some more, I would advice you to get Nexus S instead, because this device will have long live, thanks to Google's official support & some CM love...

But I will rather go for LG Star, or maybe HTC will show sth interesting on CES...

@Roggin

I understand your statement, hope you will continue your good work on Liquid developement

Hi Piter1225,

Thanks, I will. :(

Hi Splux,

I am tracing it, but it doesn't happened in my machine, so it is hard to trace. ;)

Thanks.

Hmm...

Go to contacts, import and then Display options->press your gmail acc so you expands it and then make sure both "System Groups: My Contacts" and "All Other Contacts" is checked.

If I uncheck "All Other Contacts" it won't display any contacts at all since I don't export my SIM-contacts to my gmail acc, I don't trust google enough to do that :(

And I'm too lazy to rewrite what I just wrote up there, so, only check "All Other Contacts" and uncheck System Groups. Then you might have a couple of each contact... Hope this didn't get so messed up, kind of tired so...

Hmm...

Go to contacts, import and then Display options->press your gmail acc so you expands it and then make sure both "System Groups: My Contacts" and "All Other Contacts" is checked.

If I uncheck "All Other Contacts" it won't display any contacts at all since I don't export my SIM-contacts to my gmail acc, I don't trust google enough to do that :(

And I'm too lazy to rewrite what I just wrote up there, so, only check "All Other Contacts" and uncheck System Groups. Then you might have a couple of each contact... Hope this didn't get so messed up, kind of tired so...

I think that is happening since you are going from Froyo -> Gingerbread.

I had the same problem when i was importing contacts when i went from Donut -> Eclair -> Froyo.

Just sync from Gmail

Guest thepasto
Hi thepasto,

You can test another deploy option in liquidmkbootimg. In my case, sometimes =0 is working, sometimes =1 is working.

Thanks.

And be aware that boot.img is not larger than partition.

@roggin and other devs: Please disable debug options (build as release) so kernel is smaller. I think it should possible :(

thanks! I tried many times to change deploy numbers, but i think it was too big! BTW now it works. A2sd enabled!

Guest Piter1225
Pleaze I've uplaod all icons for Gingerbread percent, can some one or Roggin add this to the Gingerbread port?

http://www.multiupload.com/VI3QWZ1REG

Thats not only icons, what makes percentage display possible. You also need to mod xml's in framework-res.apk.

Sample xml's in attachment

battery.zip

Edited by Piter1225

Thats not only icons, what makes percentage display possible. You also need to mod xml's in framework-res.apk.

Sample xml's in attachment

Hi Piter,

Ok, I got it. You are so nice. :(

Thanks.

I think that is happening since you are going from Froyo -> Gingerbread.

I had the same problem when i was importing contacts when i went from Donut -> Eclair -> Froyo.

Just sync from Gmail

I never export my contacts to gmail, I don't really want google to be able to see my contacts ;)

*edit*

I've never had this problem before, not when I've updated from Donut to Eclair, and not when I tried the Froyo leak/port that only worked on Donut. :(

Edited by Splux

Guest Andrea1Liquid
Hi all,

I am so angry after reading this post in internet. :(

Today, someone ask me why I take all credits to myself. Ok, I want to clarify that all working are belong to me.

Andrea1Liquid, Could you please answer me which part of work is yours? No one! I mention you in the first page is based on the politeness as a Chinese.

Yes, koudelka and CedricGatay has ever help me, but not you. ;)

You are just a poster when I said which part is fixed.

If u can give me a reason or a apology, I will forgive you. If not, I will release all conversation logs in gtalk to see "which part" is your working.

Thanks.

I can't even find the words. Those words are a so big pain in the heart that I can't even formulate a good phrase in english or in italian, really...

They said all work was of roggin. We were a team and I said I worked with you. Maybe the meaning was misunderstood, but I never intended to say the work was mine. You're part of CDT: we're a team. Is it possible for you to forget all the work we done together? Please, believe me: i was angry because they said all merit was yours, just that. I wrote that post before koud started to help because in that case i would quote him too. The meaning was misunderstood: I was saying: hey, I collaborated too and I said it in this thread some pages ago. How could you forgot all the work we did together? We are a team. When people are on team they share the merit! Dario included me in the credits of his Froyometal, and I wasn't so helpful, I just gave some tips to harness and discussed with him about dumps, but he quoted me in the credits. In all ROMs of CDT there are credits for all team members. We are a team! Weren't we? I said it pages ago: roggin did a very very very good work. And I said I wasn't searching for fame too. I'm absent for a few days and when I return I see a friend that spits in my face. Another enemy that behaved like a "false" person with me a lot of times that manipulates you saying bullsh*ts about me. Is that simple? Is that simple to burn anything like that? Please, read those gtalk logs and think about what kind of person am I, read the entire thread and think about it before burning all the work! Am I that kind of j*rk do you think am I? Don't let the hunger burn that all...believe me. I swear on whatever you want, really: I'm saying the truth.

Guest Andrea1Liquid
The fact is that Andrea1Liquid has never been important for the community.

I kept some "nice" MP's i had with him too, just in case....

@roggin : don't do the same mistake as me, just ignore him.

You have serious mental disorders, really, I'm not joking. I'm not insulting: this is what crossed my mind when I read your post. You offered to help us in previous pages, after you laughed at me on twitter, after you gave up with me, after you helped me, after you laughed at me, after you opened a flame with me on twitter after I asked you a question. How could you change your behavings in such a quick way? You are "false". You can post all PMs you want: I have nothing to hide. Every one will see the kind of person you are: you kept PMs from me and you? This is a strange behavior, really, I'm not joking. You're ready to help people as much as you're ready to prove people wrong.

Learn to move on, because if that situation doesn't solve I will move on for EVER with this community. I'm a member of other communities, where I am estimated and I have nothing to hide...

How could you say those things to roggin? How? Without knowing anything of what happened between me and roggin. Shame on you...

Maybe I'm not important for this community, but I loved what I did for this community which was important for me. This is how I see it...

Edited by Andrea1Liquid

Guest Andrea1Liquid
la devi smettere di rompere i coglioni a tutti

Just reported you.

Have a bit of education...

[iTALIAN]

E impara un pò a tacere, caprone.

[/iTALIAN]

Edited by Andrea1Liquid

"friend", "enemy"??? Really??? Please don't act like a 6 year old!!! You could have posted that message to roggin in private, and if he'd still asked for the apology you could have posted one here. This is a technical forum, and it would be in everyone's best interests if you let it be that way.

And please, don't be so credit hungry.

Edited by Rajit

Guest Morris Lee
"friend", "enemy"??? Really??? Please don't act like a 6 year old!!! You could have posted that message to roggin in private, and if he'd still asked for the apology you could have posted one here. This is a technical forum, and it would be in everyone's best interests if you let it be that way.

And please, don't be so credit hungry.

+1, i dislike people arguing about stuff in public, please, make friends :(

is it possible to change the LED flashing rate?

Guest merirosvo

This is not a place to settle his account:)

I do not know if this is the wrong term, or if this term exist in english sorry

because peoples follow the topic with the recent responses, and want answers related to the advancement of Roms, various bug encountered ...

but not fighting :(

But ... peace ^^" or Pm ;)

but peace is better now ^^

Guest Morris Lee

After all, it is going to be new year! Not compeating with anyone else but I am making a set of battery icons with percent using the original gingerbread sprites. Should be done by tonight and I will post it sp roggin will have access to them

Morris Lee