[NEWS]Gingerbread comes.

Guest roggin

Guest fischschneehase
All animation, does that mean it includes the animation for the screen off?

flip animations are there but not screen off :( just tested it for same reasons ;)

Guest Andrea1Liquid
Roggin, is the screen off animation part of the kernal? Is that why it wont work on the kernal you are using now? ?

I don't know exactly how it works and IMHO I don't care about it. That said I highly doubt this is part of the kernel: screen off animation is probably in the frameworks. Me and roggin (& rest of CDT) will implement it, but not right now, when we don't even have full hw. Be patient :(

Guest Morris Lee
I don't know exactly how it works and IMHO I don't care about it. That said I highly doubt this is part of the kernel: screen off animation is probably in the frameworks. Me and roggin (& rest of CDT) will implement it, but not right now, when we don't even have full hw. Be patient ;)

Yay!! But you guys got a fix for wifi right? :(

Guest Andrea1Liquid
greeeeeeeeeeat :( can we exspect another realese for testings today?;)

Maybe...If I get the device tree fixed you're probably going to get a 100% full AOSP ROM too today ;)

Edited by Andrea1Liquid

Guest Andrea1Liquid
wow thats fast very thanks for the whole work:)

Thank you.

Btw, guys, me and roggin are working together: I'm the Andrea of the first post that roggin mentioned. Just to prevent wrong credits to be given. I had to post comments on 3 different sites to explain that :( eheh just to clarify (nothing related to fame, glory ecc...) ;)

Guest bellanano

I've understood it on the first post but it's right to underline it!

Great work, i hope for a new kernel and new drivers from acer.

Do you think to merge into Cyanogen tree?

Guest Andrea1Liquid
I've understood it on the first post but it's right to underline it!

Great work, i hope for a new kernel and new drivers from acer.

Do you think to merge into Cyanogen tree?

eheh

I hope it too...[iTALIAN] Incrociamo le dita! [/iTALIAN]

Yes, we are thinking about merging with cyanogen's tree. But only once the ROM is complete :(

eheh

I hope it too...[iTALIAN] Incrociamo le dita! [/iTALIAN]

Yes, we are thinking about merging with cyanogen's tree. But only once the ROM is complete ;)

I hope io too :(

However, great work guys! ;)

PS : Can I ask you one thing? What does "AOSP" means? ;) 'cause I see that this acronym is used in another roms also ;)

Guest Andrea1Liquid
My 3G (data, phone works well) connection doesn't work on this rom.

Have I to flash with some specific bin before flash from malez recovery?

Go in apn settings. Apns are present, but not selected. Select the one that you want, reboot and data should work :(

Guest gino ginelli
Go in apn settings. Apns are present, but not selected. Select the one that you want, reboot and data should work :(

I tried it, but without reboot. I'll try ASAP.

Many thanks!

Hi all,

After some days hack, I have let most of hardware working. (Wifi is almost fixing :( )

I can't do that without koudelka, Xian, Phh, CedricGatay ,Andrea and every one supporting me. ;)

I am still a phd student in Taiwan, so I decide to focus on my schoolwork now.

But don't worry, I'll release all of my work in github this week, every developer can helping us to let our device fully supported. ;)

I will still try some hacks in this phone in my free time, but maybe spend less time to do that. ;)

Thanks all u guys ;)

Guest CedricGatay
Hi all,

After some days hack, I have let most of hardware working. (Wifi is almost fixing :( )

I can't do that without koudelka, Xian, Phh, CedricGatay ,Andrea and every one supporting me. ;)

I am still a phd student in Taiwan, so I decide to focus on my schoolwork now.

But don't worry, I'll release all of my work in github this week, every developer can helping us to let our device fully supported. ;)

I will still try some hacks in this phone in my free time, but maybe spend less time to do that. ;)

Thanks all u guys ;)

You've done a great work so far, focus on your phd ;)

You've done a great work so far, focus on your phd ;)

Hi CedricGatay,

Oh, You are so sweet. :(

Don't worry, I will still working until wifi and camera fixed. ;)

Thanks.