WiiControllerIME - Can anyone get it to work?

Guest MrChu123

Guest MrChu123

I keep trying to get WiiControllerIME to work for emulation on my gt540 2.1 with no success.

I saw that on the description of the app that it wouldnt work on htc sense because of a bug in the software,

Could this happen with lg home too?

i uninstalled lg home (I have root) but still didnt work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLZ HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) ;)

Guest jakebriggs
I keep trying to get WiiControllerIME to work for emulation on my gt540 2.1 with no success.

I saw that on the description of the app that it wouldnt work on htc sense because of a bug in the software,

Could this happen with lg home too?

i uninstalled lg home (I have root) but still didnt work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLZ HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) ;)

From what I can gather, the issue is that the bluetooth stack that LG ships does not support the right profile. There are many profiles, and each one describes some sort of communication. One profile is for audio (like music for bluetooth headphones), one for handsfree headsets, one for Human Interface Devices like the wiimote and newer bluetooth keyboards.

It does support an older profile for older keyboards I think, but not the newer ones.

I am hoping that the cyanogenmod port that is in development by some ruskies will include more bluetooth profiles, and its probably possible to compile your own bluetooth stack from the LG sources that includes this profile, but I don't really know enough about how it all hangs together to know for sure. I want to use my wiimote too :D